Chapter 52:

• Jordan's POV •

She hung up. She thinks she needs a break and she hung up. Fuck Heather. What the fuck. I didn't even do anything wrong. Well, I did get drunk. But that's it. She kissed me. I pushed her away. I can't fucking lose Eden. I can't. I stood up and grimaced. There was a bruise forming on my side. I saw another one on my cheekbone as I passed the mirror. God, I'm a mess. Jonny was picking up cups when I walked out of my room.

"How the hell do you know Heather?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I don't, someone else brought her" he said. I sat down on the couch, setting my head in my hands.

"She kissed me. And they posted a video of it on Twitter and Eden saw. And I think it's over, Jonny, I really do. She sounded so hurt" I said, tears forming in the corners of my eyes. "She won't even let me explain"

"So go to her" he said simply. My head sprung up to look at him.

"Seriously?" I asked. He nodded.

"You love her, don't you?" He asked. I nodded.

"I love her so much"

"Then don't let her get away" he said. I walked as quickly as my injured side would allow me back into my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and called the airport.

"When is your soonest flight to Chicago?" I asked.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

6 am. 6 am tomorrow morning and I'll be on my way back to Chicago. I remember how to get to Eden's house. It isn't far from the airport. I'll just take a cab or something. I didn't know what I was going to do. All I know is that I'm not going to let Eden go. I can't. I threw a ton of stuff into a suitcase. I'm not sure how long I'll be staying with Eden. Hopefully she'll let me in. I'm willing to stay with her as long as I have to.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sat down in my seat on the plane, immediately putting in my earbuds. I didn't need to meet anyone else while flying. I watched the men outside put everyone's bags into the plane with music filling my mind. I knew I looked awful. I didn't sleep at all last night. I sent Eden a text.

I miss you I wrote. I didn't want to tell her that I'm coming. I didn't want her to turn me down. I need her to let me explain.