Chapter 59:

• Eden's POV •

I held Jordan's hand on the ride back to his apartment. I can't believe we're moving into our own in a few days. It's beautiful. It's everything I've ever wanted. And it was with Jordan. I couldn't contain my smiles on the way back. My life was finally starting.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I looked at the mess of clothes scattered on the floor in front of me. I didn't have anything even close enough to wear to meet Jordan's parents. It didn't help that half of my clothes were still being shipped here. Jordan walked up behind me, making me jump. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't know what to wear" I complained. Jordan looked at the clothes on my floor and then picked up a tshirt and jeans.

"Wear this" he said.

"I have to look nice for your parents" I said.

"You always look nice" he responded. I smiled. I caught a glimpse of a dress under some other clothes and pulled it out. It was a pink floral sundress. I forgot I even packed it. I held it up to Jordan and he nodded.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded again.

"My parents already love you. Almost as much as I do" he said, giving me a kiss on my cheek. I sighed and walked to the bathroom, checking my hair. "We're leaving in like an hour, just a heads up" he said.

"Okay" I said with a smile and closed the door. I had some work to do.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Eden," Jordan said while tapping his knuckles on the outside of the bathroom door. My hair was now curled and I had a bit of makeup on. I wasn't sure if the dress was too much. I opened the door hesitantly and Jordan's eyes grew a little wider.

"You look so beautiful" he said. I hit his arm as I grabbed a pair of heels.

"It's not too much?" I asked.

"No, you look so nice" he said. I smiled.

"Then let's go"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Eden!" Jordan's mom yelled as soon as I walked in the door. She walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug.

"Nice to meet you" I said with a laugh. Jordan was beaming.

"Dinner is almost ready, give me a few more minutes" she said and walked back into the kitchen with a smile. That was it. It was that simple.

"I told you they'd love you" Jordan said. Jordan's dad walked out a few seconds later.

"You must be the famous Eden we've all been hearing about" he said, smiling.

"I must be" I said which made him laugh. We talked a bit before Jordan's mom pulled us into the kitchen for dinner.

"Oh sweetheart, those shoes look a little uncomfortable, you can take them off if you'd like" she said.

"Thank you" I said, slipping them off and setting them by the doorway. They were a little uncomfortable. Jordan and I walked hand in hand to the table and sat down. Things were going much better than I anticipated. Jordan's mom set a plate down in front of both of us and I thanked her. The meal was delicious. Jordan's mom started to clean up and Jordan's hand went to the inside of my thigh. I shot him a look but he was staring straight ahead, a smile playing on his lips. His fingertips brushed farther up my thigh and I crossed my legs, causing Jordan's hand to drop and a laugh to escape from his lips. I hit him playfully on the shoulder and stood up to help his mom clean. I could feel his eyes on me the entire time.

"Oh I almost forgot!" She said. "I bought you two moving gifts" We followed her into another room where two penny boards were sitting on a bed. It looked like it was Jordan's old room. "Jordan loved riding these things. I thought that you two could ride together" she said. I smiled. Jordan gave his mom a kiss on the cheek. I think I'm going to like it here.