Chapter 33:

• Eden's POV •

Jordan and I were sitting so close that my laptop was sitting on both of us. My legs were intertwined with his under my blanket. We had both finished our hot chocolate and my head was resting on his shoulder. I looked up at him but he was already looking at me. So neither of us were watching the movie.

"I love you" I said, looking him in the eyes.

"Say it again" he said with a smile.

"I love you" I repeated. His smile grew wider and he gave me a soft kiss.

"I love you" he sang. He was running his fingertips along my arm. "I can't keep my eyes or my hands off of you" he said. I laughed. "I know, I know. I'm a dork" he said, imitating me. I laughed even harder.

"That's true, you're the biggest dork. But you're my dork" I said, wrapping my arms around him. He pulled me closer, if that was even possible.

"Hey, I don't know. I'm still thinking about whether I like you or not" he said. He was trying not to smile but he was failing.

"Yeah, actually, now that you're here, I'm kinda over it" I said, also smiling. I pulled away from him and got up from my bed.

"Hey! Come on, come back!" He said, laughing. He crawled over to where I was laying and extended an arm out to me.

"Nah, I think I'm gonna go out here and watch something" I said, playfully. I grabbed the doorknob and he jumped up from my bed. He was behind me in a matter of seconds. He grabbed my wrist lightly and pulled it towards him.

"You know, it kills me when I'm not with you" he admitted.

"Dork" I said, slipping my arms around his waist.

"I will happily be a dork if it means I have you" he said. "What can I say, I like cute shit" he said with a shrug. "And you're pretty cute, I guess" I gave him a playful punch.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jordan fell asleep pretty early because he was tired from flying. I laid next to him on the bed, watching his sleeping face. How did I get so lucky? I closed my laptop and set it on the floor, tucking myself under the blanket. I wrapped my arm around his torso and I could see a smile form on his lips. His eyes floated open and he pulled me closer to him, kissing the top of my head.

"Goodnight, beautiful" he whispered.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"No!" He screamed. My eyes shot open. There were a few inches of space between Jordan and I on the bed. "Please, no!" He screamed again. There were tear stains on his cheeks. I cupped his face in my hands and lightly brushed them away.

"Hey" I whispered. His eyes opened quickly. His breathing heavy. As soon as he saw me, he pulled me down onto him. His arms were firm around my back. He buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I love you" he said. I lifted my head so that I could look at him.

"You're still having those bad dreams?" I asked. He nodded with a sigh.

"What are they about?" I asked.

"You" he replied simply. I didn't understand.

"Me?"

"They started the day I met you. I keep having dreams that I see you and then right as I'm about to find you, you disappear. I can't find you anywhere. I think it's because I was so worried I would never find you" he explained. I wiped the last few tears from his cheeks and placed a small kiss on his lips.

"It's okay. You found me"