Chapter 57:

• Eden's POV •

I held Jordan's hand as the flight landed. Seattle. It was beautiful. I couldn't contain my smile. I'm here. I made it. I thought about the scattered pills on my bathroom floor not even a month ago. I am so glad I hung in there. I am so glad Jordan saved me. He looked at me with an excited smile and I laughed, giving his hand a squeeze. God, he's wonderful. I can't wait to wake up to the person I love most in this world every single day. I've done that for the past month but now I'll be doing it in our own apartment. Jordan and I had plans to look at apartments all day tomorrow. My stuff is being shipped out as we speak. It wasn't more than a few boxes. Just some clothes and other basic necessities. We stepped out of the airport and into the cool night air. This is my life now. Jordan pulled me into him and his body gave me warmth.

"Welcome to Seattle" he said with a smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"The famous Eden!" Jonny exclaimed as Jordan introduced us. "Seriously, he never shut up about you" he said. Jordan's cheeks turned a little pink which made me laugh.

"It's nice to meet you" I said with a smile. He nodded at me, returning the smile. Jordan grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room where he gave me a long kiss.

"Already?" I said, out of breath. He laughed and set his forehead against mine.

"I'm just really happy that you're here" he said, his breath on my face.

"Me too" I said softly.

"We've come a long way" he said, pulling me to sit on his bed with him. It smelled like him. That wonderful smell.

"We have" I hummed.

"My parents want to meet you" he blurted. "Tomorrow, at dinner"

"Okay" I said, although I was a little nervous.

"They'll love you, I promise" he said. I nodded.

"I want to meet them" I said. He kissed my forehead and pulled away with a smile.

"I can't believe you're here. I can't believe we're doing this" he said. I grabbed his hand again, bringing it up to my mouth and placing a small kiss on it.

"Believe it" I said with a laugh. "Because I'm right here" He smiled and pulled me to him.

"I am so ready to start our lives together"