.06

RM's POV

"I know what's going on, RM." Jin said out of nowhere.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up from the papers that were on my desk.

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked him.

"It's very rare that you keep witnesses alive." He pointed out. "The last time you let a witness live, it was because...you liked them."

"I don't like him, if that's what you're asking."

"Okay, then kill him."

"No."

"Then you like him."

"Jin, you're pissing me off."

"Fine, I'll let it go." He said before sitting at his desk. "But if you do, don't let it ruin your focus on getting to the Red Leader, we're so close, we can't afford to mess this up because you want to have a crush on a witness." He said before pulling out a folder and opening it.

————————————————————

It was super late, almost 1am to be exact, but I wanted to check on Jungkook before I want to bed.

I unlocked the door and slowly open it, peeking my head inside to see that Jungkook was in his bed, the moonlight shining over his face. I smiled softly and walking inside, closing the door quietly. I walked over to the bed and sat on the floor, being face to face with him now.

He looked so pretty, so beautiful, so...innocent. Someone like me could never be with someone like Jungkook, I would ruin him, ruin his innocence.

But was it bad that part of me wanted to do that? Ruin him in more ways than just one?

I reached out and placed my hand over his cheek very gently, rubbing my thumb over his cheekbone.

Jin was right, I couldn't afford to be doing this right now, but I couldn't help it, being around Jungkook makes me feel normal, even if it is for a few minutes. Once I leave this bedroom, I have to go back to being the leader of the Purple Mafia, which is very stressful most of the time.

Jungkook moved and turned a little, wrapping his arm around my arm. I froze for a second to make sure he didn't wake up, then carefully tired to pull my arm away. I tried pulling my arm away, but he had a death grip on my arm. After a few more attempts, I sighed and looked at him.

"You're so lucky that I like you." I whispered before carefully climbing into the bed, laying beside him. He cuddled into me and let out a soft sigh as he fell into a deeper sleep. I smiled down at him, using my other hand to gently rub his side.

This was only going to last for a certain amount of time, so I decided to cherish it while I still could. In this bedroom with him, I felt free, like all the responsibilities I had as a leader melted away once I stepped inside this bedroom. All that was on my mind now was how nice it felt to lay beside him and how I wish I could do this more often.

After awhile, my eyes started to get heavy, I was so exhausted from today and all I wanted was to sleep. I yawned and looked down at Jungkook once more before my eyes got way too heavy and before I knew it, I was asleep.

————————————————————

Jungkook's POV

The next morning, I opened my eyes and saw that it was morning. Another thing I noticed was my face was pressed up against something hard. I pulled away slightly to see that it was someone's chest. I looked up to see RM's face, making me move away from him quickly and almost falling off the bed.

The sudden movement made RM wake up instantly, opening his eyes and looking at me. He sat up and stretched his body, rubbing his eyes before looking at me again.

"Good morning." He said, as if waking up in my bed was completely normal.

I didn't say anything back, still both scared and confused as to why he was here.

"I came into your bedroom to check on you and I was too tired to go to my room, so I slept in here." He said.

I just nodded and kept my distance, watching him carefully.

"I didn't do anything to you, if that's what you're thinking." He said before getting up from the bed, fixing the shirt he was wearing.

I nodded again, looking away from him.

"I'll have J-hope bring you some clothes to wear, so you can take a shower and come downstairs for breakfast." He said to him, making me nod again.

He smiled softly and reached over to me, making me flinch away.

"Like I said, I'm gonna make you believe me." He said, running his fingers in my hair. "Starting with you believing that I won't hurt you." He added before pulling his hand away. "I'll see you at breakfast." He said before turning to leave the bedroom.

I put my glasses on and sat up from the bed, still a little confused as to why he was sleeping in the bed with me. I believe him when he said he was checking on me, but being too tired to go sleep in his own room when his bedroom is at the very end of the hallway? I'm not too sure about that.

A few minutes go by and the bedroom door swings open, J-Hope coming in with folded clothes in his arms.

"RM told me you needed clothes." He said before putting the clothes on the bed. "I brought all the clothes that either don't fit me anymore or I simply don't wear anymore." He said with his bright smile.

I nodded and gave him a small smile. "Thank you."

"Is everything okay?" He asked, frowning a little.

I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, just...tired."

He nodded. "Okay, well breakfast will be ready soon. Take a shower, get dressed, and either me or Mochi will be back to get you." He said with a smile.

I nodded and looked at him. "Thank you."

"I understand that you're forced to stay here, but I promise you'll get used to it and maybe learn to love it." J-Hope said before leaving the bedroom.

I furrowed my eyebrows at his words. I don't know why he said that, because I'll never get used to this place or love it. All I wanna do is go home and pretend this whole thing was a nightmare.

————————————————————

This chapter was going to be much longer, but I decided to cut it in half and continue it in the next chapter :D

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️