.18

RM's POV

I woke up to the feeling of something dripping on my face and the sound of crying.

I opened my eyes and saw that it was rain dripping on my face, I was outside. I slowly sat up, wincing a bit at the pain that was mostly in my head. I looked around and saw that we were outside of the our hideout. I turned around and saw the other members gathered around in a circle, looking down at something.

I slowly got up, feeling pain everywhere, but still managed to slowly limp over to them. From what I could see, everyone was crying, Jimin crying the loudest.

Everyone turned around and looked at me, their eyes puffy and red from crying. I stopped and looked down at what they were looking at.

A body bag.

"Is that...?"

J-Hope nodded and sniffled, looking down at the body bag, the body bag that had Jin inside it.

The memory of Jin getting shot in the head replayed in my head over and over again, along with the image of Jin's dead body laying on the concrete floor, half of his head gone. It's something that will stick with me for the rest of my life.

I felt sad and devastated, but at the same time, I was numb. I'm not going to allow myself to feel anything until I get my revenge.

I looked around at everyone, seeing everyone but one person, which instantly put me in panic mode.

"Where's Jungkook?"

Everyone looked over at the hideout, making me look over there too. There he was, sitting on the ground, leaning against the hideout as he hugged his knees to his chest, crying quietly.

I walked over to him as fast as I could and kneeled in front of him.

"Jungkook?"

He lifted his head up and looked at me, tears running down his face. Seeing him like that hurt me, it hurt me more than any of these injuries on my body.

"Are you okay?" I asked, knowing that was a really stupid question, but I needed to know.

He shook his head and looked away from me. "He's...He's dead." He said quietly.

I nodded, looking down at the ground. "He is.."

He let out a quiet sob, then looked at me.

"S-Suga is right...this is my fault."

"No." I said quickly. "None of this is your fault. That sick fuck took you to get to me, so if anything, this is my fault. Don't let Suga's words get to you, he's sad and upset, wanting to point the finger at you because it's easier that way." I said before reaching out and rubbing his arm.

"I'm sorry that you got dragged into this, that's the last thing I wanted, but I'm gonna fix it, I'm gonna fix all of it." I said before wiping one of his tears away. I looked back and saw that everyone was still gathered around the body bag. Even if it's the last thing I do, even if it kills me in the end, I will get revenge.