.37

Jungkook's POV

For the past week and a half, I've been walking around my room. I won't lie, it's extremely painful, my back being the more painful. Jhope said my shoulder and legs had second degree burns, while my back had third degree burns. I was gonna have some ugly scars, but I'm just glad to be alive.

Jhope has been giving me pain medicine, so I can at least walk around without feeling too much pain, but some of the pain was still there, especially on my back.

Jhope walked in right as I was finished walking around the room for the fifth time since I got out of bed.

He chuckled softly, setting the tray of food on the table beside the bed. "You're moving faster each and every day, you'll be walking out of here in no time." He said with a smile.

"I hope so." I said before slowly sitting down on the bed.

"Don't worry, you'll be out of here soon, we just have to make sure the skin graft on your back heals and just keep moving around, so the scars can heal properly." He said.

I nodded and looked over at the food. I carefully picked up the tray and put it on my lap, taking small bites of the food.

"How is Mochi doing?" I suddenly asked once I swallowed my food.

"He's still in a coma, but there haven't been any other complications, so he's doing okay so far."

"And RM?"

"He's still in a coma as well." He said before frowning a bit. "But the doctors say that he might die."

I nearly choked on my food, quickly looking at Jhope.

"What do you mean?! What happened to him?!"

"As the days go by, he's not getting any better, he's getting worse." He bit his lip and looked away from me. "His damaged lung isn't healing the way it's suppose to and there's only so much the doctors can do to fix it."

I moved the tray from my lap, placing it in the bed so I could turn to look at him.

"There has to be something, anything, that they can do. He can't die, Jhope, he can't."

"I wish that wasn't the case, Jungkook, I really do, but...it's looking that way." He said. "For now, he's alive, but I can't promise that will be the case for long."

I was silent for a moment, trying to think of what to say or do. I turned to him, worry still in my eyes.

"Let me see him."

"What?"

"If that's the case, let me see him. If he doesn't have long to live, let me say my goodbyes." I said.

"Jungkook, you're not healed enough, the burns on your shoulder and legs are just now starting to show signs of healing. As for your back, the burns were deep, it's gonna take weeks, maybe even months to heal completely." He said.

"Please, Jhope, if I don't see him before he goes, it'll drive me insane. I don't want the image of him being shot in the chest being the last thing I remember of him." I said, tears forming in my eyes. "Please, Jhope, just...let me say goodbye." I added, the tears finally falling from my eyes.

Jhope let out a sigh and looked at me. "Fine, but if we do this, you are not to make any harsh movements, you will sit in a wheelchair the whole time, and I will give you one hour to say your goodbyes. After that, you come back here and finishing healing, do you understand?"

I nodded quickly. "Yes, I understand, thank you."

"Mhm, just don't make me regret this." He said before pulling out his phone. He pressed a few buttons, then put the phone to his ear.

"Hey Suga, I was calling to ask when you're bringing the truck back...tomorrow? Why tomorrow?..." Jhope's facial expression suddenly changed to a worried look. "Who? Mochi or RM?..." My attention immediately went to Jhope as soon as he said RM's name. "Well what do they plan on doing?..." Suddenly, Jhope sat in the chair that was in the room. "Okay, we'll just find a way to get up there, we'll see you in a few hours." He said before hanging up.

"What's going on?"

"It's Jimin, he's turning for the worst." Jhope said before standing up. "I'll change your bandages one more time, then get you some warm clothes." He said before disappearing out of the room.

My heart was racing in my chest. Jimin was gonna die, even after I did my best to keep him alive, and even after Jhope did his best to keep him alive. Jin died by the hands of the Red Mafia, more specifically by The Red Leader, and now Jimin was gonna due because of the Red Mafia.

I can't let The Red Leader take away anyone else. They helped me when they could've easily left me to die, now it's my turn to helped them. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but I have all the time in the world to figure it out.

———————————————————————

This chapter was probably bad, but I wanted to give all of you a new chapter to read, plus I kind of want to finish this story, so I can start on newer stories. But don't worry, that won't be anytime soon, there's still so much that needs to happen :D

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️