.26

Seeing RM get angry like that was scary, but that didn't stop me from seeing if he was okay. I know he could possibly explode on me and I know I should probably leave him alone, but I want to at least try.

I knocked on the door after a few minutes and then opened the door. I walked inside and saw RM sitting on the bed, covering his face. I carefully walked over to him and stood in front of him, still giving him a little bit of space.

"I know this is a dumb question, but are you okay?" I asked.

He was silent for a while, making me think he didn't want to talk. I was thinking about turning around and leaving, when RM finally lifted his head up, looking at me with sad eyes.

"I'm a terrible leader, aren't I?" He asked me.

I stepped a little closer and shook my head. "No, you're not." I said. "You're a very good leader and I know the others think so as well." I added.

"I wasn't there for them when they needed me the most." He said. "I was being selfish, only thinking about what I want and not what everyone else wants." He added, looking down at his lap.

I carefully took a step closer, now close enough to where RM could reach out and touch me.

"I'm sure they want revenge too, but in that moment, they need their leader." I said to him. "It's never too late to apologize and fix it."

He nodded and reached out to take my hand, pulling me closer and burying his face in my stomach. "I miss him so much." He whispered.

I nodded and looked down at him. "I know, we all do."

He held me tighter. "He was my best friend, and now that he's not here, I don't know what to do. It just...it hurts." He said, his voice cracking.

I carefully ran my fingers in his hair, listening to him. "You're grieving, we all are." I said. "It's going to hurt and it might always hurt a little, but when that happens, think of something positive about Jin, something that would make you laugh or smile. Think of the good times and not so much of the bad times." I said.

"I wish it was that easy." He said.

"It might not be easy at first, but the more you try, the easier it'll get." I said, still running my fingers in his hair. "I think before getting revenge, all of you need to heal from losing Jin. It might take some time, but I think it'll help."

He looked up at me with red and puffy eyes, then nodded.

"I think you're right." He said. "It's not good to plan something like this with anger still in my heart. We have to be smart about this, because one thing that I've learned about The Red Leader is that he's always three steps ahead of everything he does, we just need to be even more ahead of him.

I nodded. "That's a good idea." I said, putting my hands on his shoulders. "But for now, lets focus on healing." He said to him before sitting beside him. "Wherever this Red Leader is, he can't hide forever, no one can hide forever." I said.

He nodded. "It's kind of like this saying I heard before. 'Whatever is hidden in the dark, eventually has to come to the light', or something like that." He said.

I nodded. "I know what you mean and you're right." I said. "So while you and everyone is healing, let him come to the light." I said.

He nodded once more and looked at me with a small smile. "Thanks Jungkook." He said before pulling me into a hug. "I'm starting to think you were brought into my life for a reason."

"What reason do you think it is?"

"I think there's many reasons, but one of them is to help me get through hard times like this." He said.

I nodded at his words. "I've always been told I was good with my words."

"You really are." He said before pulling away and looking at me.

"Are you...Are you okay now?" I asked.

"Only a little, but I'll be okay soon." He said.

I nodded. "Good."

A few seconds go by and we're still looking at each other. Another few seconds go by and RM started leaning in, making me lean in too. Right as our lips were about to touch, the door opens.

"V found something on-" Jimin stopped and looked at what was about to happen. "Oh."

I pulled away and bit my lip, looking the other way.

"I'll be there in a minute." RM said, sounding annoyed.

"R-Right, sorry." Jimin said before leaving the bedroom.

RM stood up and looked at me. "I'll be back, I'll see if BM has any clothes for you to wear." He said.

I nodded and thanked him, still not looking at him.

I listened to him walk away and then leave the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

I let out a sigh and laid down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

This is the second time we were interrupted, are we not suppose to kiss? Is this a sign?

————————————————————

This was probably very boring and short, but the next chapter will be a bit more interesting and hopefully longer :D

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️