.40

Jungkook's POV

One minute, I was holding RM's hand, crying and begging him to come back to us, and the next minute, RM is gasping for air, making all the machines go crazy.

Before I had a chance to call for a nurse, I'm being pushed out of the room by V. I see several nurses ran into the room, closing the door behind them.

"What's going on?! What's happening?!" I asked V, who looked just as worried as I was.

"I don't know, but let's hope it's something that they can fix." He said, giving my shoulders a gentle pat.

I sighed, still a worried mess, and waited by the door.

———————————————————————

I don't know how long we waited out there, but it had to be a long time if I ended up falling asleep in the wheelchair. My head was laying on V's shoulder, while he was in the chair, sound asleep.

Suddenly, I feel someone tapping on my shoulder, causing me to open my eyes and lift my head off of V's shoulder. I looked over and saw it was Jhope. I stood up a bit straighter and then tapped V on the shoulder. V woke up and looked at Jhope, instantly sitting up straighter.

"How is Mochi doing?" V asked.

Jhope showed a small smile. "He's awake."

Both mine and V's eyes grew wide, visibly shocked and surprised.

"Awake? But...how?" V asked, sitting up.

"To be honest, I have no idea." Jhope answered honestly. "We were sure he was going to die, his heart stopped so many times, we were sure his body was going to eventually give up, but it didn't and he's still here with us."

V had tears in his eyes, wrapping his arms around Jhope and buried his face in his neck.

"Thank you for saving him." V said before pulling away and kissed him softly.

Jhope nodded and wrapped his arms around his waist. "It wasn't all me, the doctors and nurses played a part too." He said before smirking. "But you can think more about how you're gonna thank me later."

V rolled his eyes and slapped his chest, pretending to be annoyed by his words, but I caught the small smile that he tried to hide.

"What about RM? Is he okay?" I finally asked.

Jhope looked at me and nodded. "Hes awake too." He said with a soft smile. "And he wants to see you."

"S-See me?" I asked, a nervous now.

"Yeah you, he wants to see his precious little bunny boy." Jhope said teasingly .

Any other time, it would be funny, but I was so nervous, I couldn't get myself to laugh at his teasing.

I carefully pushed the wheelchair to the door, Jhope opening the door for me. I took a deep breath and then pushed the wheelchair further into the room. I looked over to where RM was laying, slowly pushing myself closer to the bed.