.21

I was in a very deep sleep, holding the pillow close to me, until I heard loud thunder from outside.

I jumped out of my sleep and looked at the window to see raindrops hitting the window. I adjusted my glasses and slowly sat up.

I never liked thunderstorms, they were way too loud for my liking. I don't mind the rain, just not the thunder and lightening.

I got up from my bed and walked over to the door, I opened it and peeked my head out to look both ways down the hallway. I've been avoiding Suga as much as possible, I know he still hates me, so I've been trying to stay away from him as much as possible.

I walked out into the hallway and quietly walked down the hallway, stopping in front of RM's bedroom door. I lifted my hand to knock on the door, but then stopped. Was I being overdramatic? Should I just suck it up and go back to my room? Should I-

Suddenly, I saw RM's door open, revealing RM in just a pair of boxers. I blushed shyly and turned away.

"I saw movement from under the door." He said softly. "Did you need something?" He asked.

I bit my lip, feeling embarrassed for what I was about to ask.

"It's umm...I-It's thundering and lightning outside and...I-I don't really like it, so umm...c-can I maybe...s-sleep in here? I-I'll sleep on the floor if you want me to." I asked, extremely embarrassed.

RM smiled softly and then leaned in to kiss my forehead. "I would never let you sleep on the floor." He said before taking my hand. "Come on, lets get you back to sleep." He added before gently pulling me inside the bedroom.

I looked around his bedroom, even though it hasn't changed since the last time I was in here.

RM pulled the blankets back, so I could lay down. "Come on, lets lay down." He said softly.

I nodded and walked over to the bed, only to hear loud thunder, making me jump and run over to the bed, pulling the blankets over my head.

"It's okay, I'm here, it'll pass soon." RM said before getting in the bed with me. He got closer to me and wrapped his arm around me.

I inhaled his scent, which was a mixture of his cologne and weed, and relaxed a little. To others, that would be a strange combination, but with RM, it just worked.

"Comfortable?" He asked me.

I nodded and closed my eyes, doing my best to fall asleep. Suddenly, I felt RM run his fingers in my hair, making me feel more relaxed.

"I'll be here the whole time, I promise." He whispered before kissing my forehead.

Another bang from the thunder was heard, along with a bright flash of lightening, making me curl up into him, my face pressed up against his chest.

"It's okay." He whispered, his hand rubbing my back gently. "Go to sleep, you're safe." He added.

I nodded and closed my eyes, his scent making me calm enough to fall sleep.

————————————————————

The next morning, I woke up from the sound of loud snoring. I slowly opened my eyes, not realizing where I was until I remembered last night. I looked down and saw that RM's arm was wrapped around me tightly, then looked at to see that I was very close to RM's chest.