.14

RM's POV

I was not feeling well at all.

I haven't ate or drank anything in several hours and my body is begging me to feed it something, but I can't give up now, we've already gotten this far. I didn't expect us to be out here for this long, but I guess this motherfucker is a lot smarter than I thought.

I stood up from the ground, looking around to see if anyone was watching us before walking over to Jin. I shook him a little, which woke him up very quickly, pointing his gun at me. I instantly put my hands up, showing him that I wasn't going to hurt him.

"It's just me, Jin, put your gun away." I said.

He sighed and put his gun down. "How many times have I told you not to do that? One of these days, I'm going to end up shooting you." He said before slowly standing up.

"Morning to you too, I slept well, thanks for asking." I said sarcastically.

He flipped me off and then dusted off the dirt from his pants, even though it was pointless, we were still covered in dry mud.

"I can't wait until this is over, I'm starving and I need a shower." Jin said.

"Yeah, me too." I said before looking in the direction of the woods. "The quicker we find everyone, the quicker we can get out of here." I said before looking at Jin. "It's bright enough now, lets start walking and see where these woods lead to." I said before wrapping an arm around Jin, knowing he was probably exhausted, and started walking through the woods.

————————————————————

V's POV

We walked for the majority of the night, until all of us were physically exhausted. We eventually stopped and slept in the woods, Mochi and I taking turns being the look-out, while Jungkook slept peacefully.

Once it was bright enough, we continued walking. All three of us were still exhausted, Jungkook being the most exhausted, but we had to keep going, we had to get back to the others.

"I know you're tired, Jungkook, but we have to keep going." I said as I lifted Jungkook up from the ground.

"I-I feel dizzy." He said, leaning against me.

I looked over at a Mochi, who was looking a bit worried for Jungkook.

"Our bodies are used to not eating or drinking anything for long periods of time, but his isn't." Mochi said before walking towards us. "We'll take turns helping him walk, you go first and then I'll help him after an hour goes by." He added.

I nodded and wrapped my arm around Jungkook, looking at him. "You're gonna be okay, just a little further, okay?" He asked him. Jungkook weakly nodded and leaned into me.

We started walking again, a bit slower this time, but still getting a lot further than we were before.

After an hour, it was Mochi's turn. We switched places and continued on walking. This went on for hours, taking turns helping Jungkook, it was making us a little tired, but we had to make sure we came back with Jungkook.