.09

Jungkook's POV

I got so drunk, I ended up falling asleep in RM's bedroom. All I remember is falling asleep, and then being woke up by someone putting a cloth against my mouth and nose. I didn't have much time to react before I was asleep again.

The next time I woke up, I was in a room, a room that I didn't recognize. This room was empty, not even carpet on the floor. I looked down at my body and saw that I wasn't tied up or injured.

I still felt very drowsy and dizzy, but had enough strength to pick myself up and look around the room some more.

My eyes stopped at the camera that was in the corner of the room, looking down at me. Seconds later, the door opened, making me jump and back away, almost tripping over my own two feet.

A man that wore a really nice red suit, along with a black mask that covered his nose and mouth, came into the room, looking at me.

"Wow, you're finally awake, I thought I would have to kiss you to wake you up, sleeping beauty." He said, smiling under his mask.

"W-Who are you, w-why am I here?" I asked, holding my head to make the dizziness stop.

"I'm so glad you asked." He said. "I'm the leader of the Red Mafia, the most dangerous mafia in town. As for why you're here, you'll find out very soon." He said to before stepping forward, only for me to take a step back.

"So what are you to Namjoon?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who?"

"Oh right, sorry, I meant RM."

I shook my head. "I'm nothing to him."

He chuckled. "I see, so if you're nothing to him, then why were you sleeping in his bed?"

I stayed quiet, not knowing how to answer that.

"Exactly, then you are something to him." He said before taking a step forward and grabbing my face. "And when he gets here, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with you." He added with a smirk before letting my face go, then leaving the room.

I didn't know what that meant, but I knew it wasn't anything good.

————————————————————

RM's POV

We parked far away from the Red Mafia's hideout, far enough to where their camera won't be able to see us. We knew where their hideout was for awhile now, we were just waiting for the right time to attack.

But I guess today is the day to attack.

"Alright, does everyone know the plan? Because once we exit this van, we're not coming back until we have Jungkook." I asked them as I started loading my gun with bullets.

Everyone nodded, all geared up and ready to go out there.

I nodded, keeping my gun in my hand. "Then let's go." I said before opening the van door and jumping out. The Red Mafia hideout was located on top of a hill, hidden behind many trees. In order to get there without being seen, we have to cut through the many trees and be careful of any possible traps they might have.