.08

????'s POV

I've had my eye on the Purple Mafia for awhile now, hearing many things about them. Recently, I heard they killed the Blue Mafia leader, good for them, they're working their way up from being the underdogs of the Mafia circle, but there's one thing they'll never do...

They'll never get to me..

Here I was, sitting in my hiding spot, looking at the hideout of the Purple Mafia. It took months to find it, but it was worth it in the end.

Today was the day I was going to make it known that I'm at the top for a reason, I'm the Red Mafia leader for a reason.

I pressed on my earpiece to talk to one of my members that was outside the house. "Did you find an easy way in yet?"

"I think we find a way to get in through the basement, it has a breakable lock on it." He said.

"Good, break in and take him. Kill anyone that gets in the way, but leave the members of the Purple Mafia alive." I said back.

"Yes sir!"

I sat in my hiding spot, waiting for him to go in and come out with him. I made sure I had my hacker disable the surveillance cameras long enough for the member to go in and get him, he needed to do this quickly.

I looked down at my watch and saw that he had twenty more minutes to look around and find him and then take him out of the house.

"Hurry up, we don't have time to waste! Twenty minutes!" I whispered-yelled into the earpiece.

"I'm trying, sir, I'm going up the stairs now."

I didn't respond back, I just continued to wait, watching the Purple Mafia hideout like a hawk, making sure everything went smoothly.

"I'm almost there, sir."

"Good, now hurry up, you only have ten minutes left."

I looked around at my surroundings, making sure I was completely alone in the woods, then turned back to watching the hideout.

I looked down at my watch again, only two minutes left.

"Two minutes." I said in the earpiece.

I didn't get a response back, which was making me a little nervous. When I looked down at the watch again and saw there was thirty seconds left, I knew he wasn't going to make out of there before the cameras turned back on. I pulled out my gun and was about to go down there, until I heard...

"I got him, sir, he's knocked out."

"Alright, now go, fifteen seconds left." I said to him.

It wasn't long before I saw him running out with him over his shoulder, making me sigh in relief. I walked out of my hiding spot and met him over where the getaway van was.

"Put him in the back and lets get the fuck out of here before the-"

All of a sudden, all I heard was the alarms going off from inside the Purple Mafia hideout.