.30

I guess that answered the question in the last chapter lol. There won't be a Characters Q&A, maybe next time 🤷🏽‍♀️

———————————————————————

RM's POV

I didn't sleep as well as I wanted to, even with Jungkook by my side.

Now that this was really happening, I needed to plan out what I was gonna do to that son of a bitch. Not only did he try to take Jungkook away from me, he also killed Jin, my best friend, the person I trust more than anything in this fucked up world. I'm not giving up until that bastard is dead.

Right now, we were on our way to the abandoned building to meet up with BM and his team. Jhope was driving, I was in the passenger seat, and everyone else was in the back of the van.

I looked back at Jungkook, who looked nervous and terrified. I wish he didn't have to get involved in this, but I also refuse to leave him behind for one of The Red Leader's members to take him again, hes much safer with me and the others.

It took over forty minutes for us to get there, already seeing BM's truck parking in front of the abandoned building. Jhope parked the van and turned the engine off. Everyone, including myself, got out if the van and quickly went inside before anyone that could possibly be around could see us. Once we were inside, I saw BM and his team, setting up equipment and loading up guns.

"Right on time." BM said. "We were just finishing up." He said before putting his gun down and making his way over to me. "There's a lot I need to show you before I go over any plans." He added.

I nodded. "Alright."

BM nodded and then led me over to a table that has several maps on it. He point at a spot that had a blue 'X' over it. "We're here." He said before moving his finger a few inches over. "And this is where The Red Leader. He's not too far from here." He added.

"He's not too far away." I said.

He nodded. "That's right, but that doesn't mean this is going to be easy. He has the whole place surrounded with his members, he has found more members in a short amount of time." He said.

I nodded. "So we'll have to take them out before we get to the leader."

"Correct, but again, it's not going to be easy."

"Nothing is ever easy when it comes to the The Red Leader. He may be smart, but so am I." I said.

BM nodded, then led us over to a bunch of monitors that weren't turned in yet. "Jseph managed to get connected to all the cameras that are surrounding the building that he's in, problem is, their hacker did a good job to make sure we couldn't get connected to the cameras inside, so the only way we'll be able to see what's inside is if we go in there ourselves." He said before looking at V. "If your hacker can somehow get through once we're there, that would be great."

"He'll do his best." I said before looking back at V, who gave me a nod.

"Good, the more cameras we can connected to, the better." BM said before walking over to the many monitors on the other side of the room. "Jseph will stay here and watch the cameras and tell us where to go. For every camera that we can connect to, it'll show up on here, making it easier for Jseph to help us."