.15

RM's POV

Jin and I have been walking for a few hours, both of us extremely tired, but we had to keep going.

As far as I knew, we were walking in the same direction, but what I didn't know was over time, we started turning in another direction. Eventually, we ended up stopping when we saw some bushes were in our way.

"We'll just go through it, it's no big deal." Jin said, still leaning against me.

I nodded and started walking through the bushes. One second, I'm walking through the bushes, the next minute, I'm falling down a steep hill. It happened so fast, I didn't have time to grab onto anything.

I tried grabbing onto something, anything, but it was no use, we were falling down the hill way too fast.

Before we knew it, we reach the end and end up bumping into something...or someone...or more than one person.

I needed a quick moment to process what just happened, but before I could, a flashlight was being shined in my face, preventing me from seeing who it was. I got in front of Jin and reached down to grab my gun, when I suddenly heard.

"RM? Jin?"

I recognized that deep voice, making me turn to get a better look at the person.

"V?" I said before quickly standing up, wincing a bit before looking at both V and Mochi.

"Thank goodness we found you two." I said, but then realized that J-Hope and Suga weren't with them. "Where's everyone else?" I asked, doing my best to now panic.

"Well...we split up." Mochi started. "V and I were suppose to go through the back of the hideout, but saw that it was locked. Before we had a chance to figure out what to do, we were being shot at, so we ran into the woods and kept running until we lost them. We didn't know where we were and didn't have any signal, so just started walking, hoping to find a road, a house, a pathway, anything. After walking for several hours, we saw a house that was surrounded by some of the Red Mafia members, we just knew that Jungkook had to be in there-"

"Jungkook? You found him?" I asked, my heart racing as I waited for his answer.

He nodded. "We took out everyone in the house and rescued him, but..."

"But what?" I asked, looking around for Jungkook, the woods getting darker now.

V shined his flashlight over Jungkook, who was laying on his side on the ground.

My eyes grew wide and ran over to him, falling on the ground.

"What happened to him?!" I asked, looking at both of them.

"He passed out a few minutes ago, we need to get him out of here." Mochi said.

I checked his pulse and checked to see if he was breathing, I was relieved that he was still alive, but he won't be if I we don't keep going. Without thinking about my own injuries, I put him on my back and carried him.

"Let's go, we have to keep moving." I said before taking V's flashlight.

"But sir, your injuries-"