10.

J-Hope's POV

I kept an eye on the hideout, making sure to stay hidden, I looked back at V, who was typing away on the tiny keyboard that was attached to his wrist like a bracelet.

"Are you able to disable the camera?" I whispered.

He removed the glasses that had a tiny computer screen attached to it, looking at me. "I'm still working on it. Whoever their hacker is, they know exactly what the fuck they're doing." He said quietly before putting the glasses back on and typing on the tiny keyboard.

I smiled softly and watched him before saying anything to him.

"I know this isn't the right time to say this, but watching you do this is kinda hot." I said quietly.

He chuckled softly. "I see, do you have a hacker kink now?" He said playfully.

I chuckled softly. "Only when it's you."

V and I have been messing around for a few years now. We're not dating, both of us aren't really interested in relationships because of the past relationships we've been in, but we definitely have strong feelings for each other.

Suddenly, I heard a twig snap in the distance, making me look around at my surroundings.

"Did you hear that?" I asked V.

He removed his glasses and looked at me. "Hear what?"

"Shhh, listen.." I said, putting my hand on my gun.

After five seconds, another twig snapped, making both V and I pull out our guns and pointed them at where the sound was coming from.

"Do you think they know we're here?" V asked.

"We're about to find out. Remember what RM said, take everyone out and leave the leader to him."

V nodded. "I remember."

I nodded and suddenly heard footsteps, my finger on the trigger of the gun in case I have to shoot.

The footsteps got louder and louder, my heart racing in my chest as my finger stayed on the trigger of the gun.

All of a sudden, two very familiar people run out from the bushes and tumble on the ground.

"What the fuck, you two, I almost put a bullet in both of your heads." I whisper-yelled.

"Blame him, he just started running, saying he saw a bear." Suga said.

"I did!" Mochi whisper-yelled. "It was huge!"

"Are you sure it wasn't a bush?" V said, putting his gun away.

"No! It was a bear, I saw it move!" Mochi whisper-yelled again.

I rolled my eyes. "Even if it was, it's more scared of us than we are of it. As soon as it saw you, it probably ran in the other direction." I said before crouching down in the spot I was in before. "Now get down before they see us, there's over a hundred of them and only four of us, for now." I said before looking at the hideout.