.27

RM's POV

"It surprisingly didn't take long for me to find him. I don't know if he wants to be found or he doesn't plan on staying in Japan for very long." V said before showing me some pictures of The Red Leader.

There are pictures of him in a huge crowd, pictures of him going inside a small building, and pictures of him getting out of a car.

I nodded. "Alright, we know where he is now, but we don't know if he plans on staying there for long." I said. "We won't do anything for now, but we will need someone to keep an eye on him and watch his every move."

"I have some friends in Japan, they can watch him and let us know if anything changes." V said.

"Alright, I trust you with that, make it happen." I said before leaving to go see what Jungkook was doing.

Jungkook was right, we needed to focus on healing right now and think about revenge later. Yes, I'm angry, and all I want to do is rip this motherfucker apart for killing Jin, but not only do I need to be calm, I need to be smart as well and going into this with an angry mindset is a recipe for disaster.

I walked into the bedroom and saw Jungkook laying on the bed, wearing different clothes.

"I see that BM found some clothes for you."
I said, wishing it was my clothes that he was wearing.

"Yeah, they're a little big, but they're comfortable." He said, fixing his glasses.

I nodded and walked over to the bed, sitting beside him. "What are you watching?"

He shrugged. "Some TV show I found."

I nodded and moving closer to him, pecking a kiss on his shoulder as I watched the TV show with him for a little while.

"We're sticking to the plan, we're gonna wait until he gets comfortable and thinks he got away with everything. Then, when he least expects it, we'll be there to end him." I said, rubbing my fingers over Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook nodded, looking down at his lap, playing with his fingers shyly.

I looked over at the door and then looked back at Jungkook. "We're alone now...and I would really like to have that kiss now." He said.

Jungkook looked at me, surprised by my words. "Y-You do?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said, running my fingers over his cheek. "Do you not want to kiss me?"

"I...well...I-I umm..."

"What's on your mind? Tell me what you're thinking."

"I guess I thought...I-I though...nevermind, it's stupid." He said.

"No, go ahead, tell me."

"I just thought...if we were to kiss...it would be special, like...almost romantic." He said. "See, it's stupid, forget I said anything."

"No, it's fine, I understand what you mean." I said. "I'll be honest with you, when you live a life like this, there's no such thing as 'perfect moments', you just have to say or do what you want and hope it's the right time." I said to him.