.23

RM led the way downstairs to the kitchen, going over to a shelf that had a bunch of books on it.

"Jin loved collecting cookbooks, cooking was one of the things he loved to do." He said before taking one of the bigger ones off the shelf. "This one was his favorite." He added before opening it to a random page.

I nodded. "His food was really good."

He smiled softly. "It was." He said before looking at me. "I want you to pick a recipe and we'll make it together."

I slowly took the cookbook in my hands, holding it as if it as fragile as glass. This was Jin's cookbook, I felt I didn't deserve to hold something that belonged to him.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, I don't think Jin would mind." RM said with a smile.

I nodded and very carefully opened it, scared that I would accidentally rip one of the pages. There were many delicious recipes to choose from, but most of them looked very difficult to make.

"Find anything?" RM asked.

"Yeah, but everything looks like it would take forever to make." I said.

"That's okay, that just means I get to spend more time with you." He said with this charming smile.

I blushed and looked down at the cookbook, biting my lip to prevent myself from smiling like an idiot.

"Go ahead, pick anything you want." He said with a smile.

I nodded and turned back a few pages to find a recipe that I really liked.

"Homemade pizza." I said before showing him the recipe.

He looked at it and smiled. "Jin made this a few times, it was really good." He said before looking at me. "Let's make it." He said before looking around for the ingredients for everything.

————————————————————

After reading the recipe over and over again, making sure we were doing everything right, we managed to make the pizza dough.

"Alright, now we need to knead it."

"Knead it?" RM asked, a bit confused.

"Just watch what I do." I said before sprinkling some flour on the counter, then carefully took the dough out of the bowl and put it on the counter. I started kneading the dough carefully, hoping I was doing it right.

I could feel RM's eyes on me, making me blush and feel nervous.

"Hmm, I think I get it now." RM said before going behind me and reached his arms out to help me knead the bread. I blushed even more, feeling his muscular chest against my back.

"Am I doing it right?" He asked softly.

"M-Mhm." I said, doing my best to not get distracted and continued kneading the bread.

"You're really good at this." He said.

"Thanks, I umm...I guess I'm good at following directions." I said, keeping my eyes on the dough.