.36

Jungkook's POV

"It's nice to see you again, Jungkook." I heard The Red Leader say to me.

I turn around and look at him, glaring at him as I stood up.

"I'm impressed, you got through all my men, The Purple Gay Mafia taught you well." He said with a chuckle. "I'm sorry that this has to end the way it does, but in order to be the only leader standing, I have to take everyone out." He stepped forward, looking down at me since he was a little taller. "Including you, you've seen too much."

I looked at him, balling up my fist. "I'm not letting you get away with this."

"Or else what? You'll kill me?" He said with a laugh. "You're funny, Jungkook, a real comedian." He said. "You're no criminal, Jungkook, it probably took you weeks, maybe even months, before you could even pick up a gun and shoot it, am I right?"

He was right, but I wasn't going to let him know that.

"You worked at a coffee shop before you were kidnapped, you're no badass, you're weak, pathetic, and soon, dead next to your little boyfriend."

I knew I shouldn't have had my back turned towards his members, because all of a sudden, I'm being hit in the head with something. A rock? A brick? I don't know.

I fell to the ground, touching my head and looking down at my hand, seeing blood. I suddenly felt someone get on top of me, looking up to see one of the Red Mafia members getting ready to hit me again with the object in their hand. I grabbed his arm with both hands, doing my best to prevent him from hitting me again. He was too strong, stronger than me, it was only a matter of time when my arms gave out and soon enough, I was hit in the head one, two, three times, before losing consciousness.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I did gain consciousness, I noticed I felt hot, really hot, like I was in a burning room. I opened my eyes and all I saw was black smoke and huge flames of fire.

I am in a burning room!

I looked around, not being able to see anything, just smoke and fire.

I covered my mouth with my shirt, so I didn't breathe in the smoke, and stayed low to the ground. I crawled forward, not sure which way I was going or if I was even going in the right direction.

"HEYYY!! IS ANYONE IN HERE?!" I shouted.

"Jungkook, hurry, over here!" I heard someone shout, I wasn't sure who, but it sounded familiar.

"Follow my voice!" They shouted.

I crawled to the sound of the voice, coughing loudly as I covered my mouth. I crawled as fast as I could, until I saw feet running towards me.

"Oh thank goodness." Someone said.

"Pick him up and let's go! This place is going to collapse any minute now!"

That was the last thing I heard before I'm lifted up and put on someone's back. After that, I lose consciousness again.