.29

RM's POV

"The Red Leader will be arriving back here tomorrow night, so we need to be ready to attack." I said once everyone was in the small meeting room. "We're meeting  up with BM and his group tomorrow night, so start packing everything you're gonna need, because tomorrow night, I'm ending him, once and for all."

Everyone, including Jungkook, nodded their heads.

"Any questions?"

"Where are we meeting BM at?" Yoongi asked.

"At the abandoned building, the place we meet up all the time." I answered, then looked at everyone else. "Anything else?"

"How did BM find out this information?" Jhope asked.

"Let's just say some of The Red Leader's people aren't so loyal and have been giving them information about their whereabouts."

"What if it's a trap?" V asked.

"These people have a lot to lose, so they already know what will happen if they set us up." I said, looking at everyone else. "Now let's get set up, we're leaving tomorrow as soon as the sun goes down." I added.

Everyone left, going their separate ways. I grabbed Jungkook's hand before he could leave and pulled him closer to me.

"Remember what I said." I started. "I'll always protect you, no matter what, I'll die before let them hurt you." I said, putting my hands on his waist.

He gave me a sad look. "I don't want you to die at all, I don't want anyone to die." He said softly.

"I know." I said before leaning down to kiss his lips softly. "I'll do my best to stay alive for you." I said, looking into his eyes.

There was so much innocence in those eyes, I had to do everything I could to keep that innocence, even though that might be difficult to do with this kind of life.

He nodded. "I'll try to stay alive as well."

I nodded and gave him a small smile. "I know you will." I said, leaning him against the table and kissed him again, but deeper this time.

"I don't know when I'll be able to do this again, so I'm gonna take advantage while I still can." I said between kisses.

I picked him up and placed him on the table, careful not to break the kiss. I felt his fingers in my hair, tugging it a bit, which was driving me crazy.

I pulled away and pressed my forehead against his. "You drive me crazy." I whispered.

He blushed and put his hands on my chest. "Is that a good thing?"

"It's a really good thing." I said, rubbing his thighs gently.

He nodded, rubbing my chest gently. "You should go get ready." He said.

"I should." I said before pulling him closer, so I was between his legs. "But first, let me have one more kiss."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek softly.