.32

Jungkook's POV

As every minute went back, I was getting less and less confident that Jhope would make it in time. Mochi was getting more and more pale, still losing a lot of blood even with me putting pressure on the gunshot wound.

"Mochi, talk to me, talk to me about anything." I said, trying to keep him awake.

Mochi looked up at me, then up at the ceiling.

"Everything hurts." He said weakly.

"I know, but you have to stay awake, Jhope is on his way, he'll be here." I told him, even though I was starting not to believe that as much anymore.

Jimin's took a deep breath, but then winced, scrunching up his face in pain.

"Careful, breath in and out slowly." I told him softly.

He listened and started breathing in and out slower.

"I used to be a prostitute." He suddenly said, catching me off guard. "I fucking hated it, but I had to do everything I could to keep me and my younger brother alive." He added, looking at me. "My mother was very addicted to drugs and my father was in and out of our lives, only wanting to be around when it benefited him."

I nodded, glad that he was talking and still breathing.

"When I was coming home one night, I saw that the front door was open." He stopped to take in a breath. "I thought it was my brother, because even at 17 years old, he still did stupid shit, like leave the front door open for random strangers to just come right in." He looked up at the ceiling and shook his head. "When I walked inside, the house was destroyed, it looked like a bomb went off in there. But I didn't care about that, I cared about my brother."

I had a feeling I knew where this was going, but even then, I stayed quiet and listened to him.

"I called out his name several times, my heart sinking further and further into my stomach every time he didn't answer." He stopped to take another breath. "It wasn't until I reached his bedroom..." He shook his head, a tear falling from his eye. "The image of my brother on the floor, a puddle of blood around his head, not longer breathing, will be something I will never forget for the rest of my life." He said, taking in a few slow breaths.

"It took months to find out what happened, but when I did, I was furious." He continued on, letting out a weak cough. "My mother somehow stole drugs from the Red Mafia and they have given her warning after warning to pay them the money it would've been for the amount of drugs she stole, or else they would be consequences." He shook his head and let out a weak laugh. "They broke into our house and destroying it. My brother just so happened to be sleeping upstairs and heard what was going on. I'll never know what completely happened, but I'm going to assume that he went downstairs, saw who it was, got scared, and ran back into his bedroom to hide. They most likely kicked open his bedroom door and without a second thought, shot and killed him." He shook his head, another tear falling from his eye. "As revenge for getting my brother killed, I called and told the Red Mafia where my mother was. A few days later, I found out that they killed her and threw her dead body in the ocean." He looked up at me, giving me a small smile. "He would've been the same age as you."

My heart broke for him, I don't know what I would do if my brother died in that way, probably get revenge as well.

Mochi's eyes started to close, which scared me, so I lightly tapped his face.