skipping (chapter 7)

The next morning Lance had done the same thing he did yesterday in the morning , but he had on normal jeans and black shoes with a black t-shirt. He had a his normal laptop bag on his right shoulder then in his left hand he was carrying a pastel color laptop bag with a see though heart in the middle and even a cute bunny keychain, he even had her name written on the top of the bag.

He texted Bell asking if he could pick her up, she agreed. He had remembered perfectly how to get to her place, once there he knocked.

Bell open the door and smile, she had a monster in one hand and a toothbrush in her mouth "morning! " she mumbled through the toothbrush

Lance laughed "morning bunny, I have a surprise for you once your done"

She turned her head confused "a surprise? " she asked still brushing her teeth, Lance had the bag behind his back.

"Yep! But go finish up then I'll show you" she nodded and shut the door running back inside getting ready, about 4 minutes later she walked in the pink monster in her hand "alright all ready! Sorry took me for every, I end up waking up late"

He chuckled "no no it's ok I promise" she shut the door and walked by him "so what's the surprise? " she asked curious as she looked up at him

He smiled and pulled the pastel color laptop bag from behind him and showed her "ta da ! What do you think? " Bells eyes widen and she had on a huge smile

"Oh my god it's so pretty!! " she held the bag once he gave it to her "there is even a tiny keychain so cute! " bell was getting excited just from seeing the bag, this made Lance blushed a light pink "do you like it? "

"Do I like it!? I love it! Thank you so much Lance! " she hugged him tight, he slowly hugged back his face red now

"I-im glad then" he smiled and pet her head. She pulled away and put her stuff and laptop in her bag

"Hey so um I was thinking about skipping school today but I'm not sure how you would feel about skipping with me... " she mumbled

His eyes widen "skip? How come? Did you not like the classes? "

She shook her head "no no I just, I'm not feeling good is all.. But I can't stay home, just feel overwhelmed is all"

"Ah.. Hm how about we only skip 2 classes then we head back to class? It's not good for you to skip bunny"

"I know.. But alright I guess, only two " he nodded and started to walk to the school gate, she followed right behind him. The soon stop by the forest by the school.

They both go at least 14 feet into the forest and sit on some rocks.