Teacher (chapter 4)

Lance turns the doorknob slowly, but once the door is open he can see bell freeze "want me to go in first? " she nodded and looked up at him
"Pl.. Please" he blushed and walked into the big classroom.
The class room was filled with students but once lance walked in all eyes moved to him.
Bell walked in right after him, hiding behind his back.

Lance walked up to a tall looking man who happen to look a little like lance but he had red hair and the same scars on his face but his were on both sides of his cheek

"Hey Ray, this is Bell, she is bit nervous so don't give her a hard time alright? " the tall man nodded

"Of course" he said as he looked over at Bell and smiled "hello there, I'm Mr. Ray. " he bent down to her level and put his hand out to shake hers. She looked at the man then at the class, people where talking and watching.

Bell gulped as she puts her arm up a little and shakes his hand "nice to meet you-" she smiled

"Same to you lovely! Now, how about you take a seat by lance? It seems you to have met already"

She giggled and nodded "ya, he is really nice he has been helping me find my way. " lance blushed and his heart raced again but he soon claim down. "Alright come on Bell " lance said as he walked to the far part of the class, two empty desk were there by the window. Lance took the first seat leaving Bell the seat closest to the window. Bell Sat down next to him at her desk and smiled .

"So Bell, what do you think of the teacher? "

"Hm.. Well he seems a lot nicer then my last teacher so pretty good" she smiled. Lance chuckled
"That's good, Ray is my older brother so if I'm not here he will be so if anyone messes with you he will be here to help"

She nodded "mm, thanks Lance" she smiled

Ray coughed to get everyone's attention.
"Alright students! Today we have a new student as you can see, her name is Bell. So everyone please be nice and show her a warm welcome " he smiled. The while class looked over at her and saw she was sitting my lance, they gave her a dirty look.

Bell started to shake again, her heart beating, she felt like she was drowning.

Lance turns to see her and slowly grabs her hand "Hey, you ok? " he asked. Bell looked up at him a bit shock, she flinched a but once he grabbed her hand "y-ya just first day jitters I guess" she laughed nervously

"Ah, well it will all be ok bunbun" he pet her head gently "don't let then get to you, they are just curious is all" she nodded
"Al-alright I'll try" he smiled "good girl" he mumbled as he let go and turn to face the front of the class. Bell was blushing a light pink from hearing him say that but she snaps her self out of it and looks at the front of the class as well. Class starts the day and they both talk a little once there done doing the work Ray needed them to do.