Chapter 4

Hannah's POV

I felt like I was Belle, from 'Beauty and the Beast'. The only differences were this was a big house, not a castle, I wasn't protecting my dad, I was protecting my mom and friend, and there wasn't just one beast, there was five. Ok so maybe I'm not like Belle at all, but both our story's have the same concept. For example, we're both trapped. Maybe Louis has a curse that he wants me to break, or not, maybe thats just another difference. He wouldn't tell me why I'm here no matter how many times I asked him too. He wouldn't even tell me who the other three boys are. I knew Harry, and we barely spoke at all, that's it.

Louis showed me my room, and may I just say, wow. It was huge, and it had the prettiest furniture ever. It had a huge bathroom connected to it, and a balcony. If I wasn't here to protect the ones I love, then this may have been the best thing that ever happened to me. I just looked at Louis, amazed. "Will this do?" He asked me. He began to laugh, but he tried to hide it. It was amazing, but I hated him. "Yeah I guess" I said. I wasn't going to act nice just because I had to live with him now.

Louis left me alone for awhile. I sat on the bed to think, I was trying to put the pieces together. He has super speed, super strength, and he can read my mind. Harry said my mom and Malory can't know I'm gone when they saw me me leave, so he must have compelled them to forget about me. It's all starting to make sense, but it can't be true. There is no such thing. But I had to face the truth, Jessica was bitten by something and they couldn't tell what it was, maybe it was them. The old man told me that 'they would hear me', now I think I know what he meant by 'they'. It was right in front of me, but I wouldn't except it.

I've only seen them in TV shows and movies. But it had to be true...

Louis, was a vampire. I tried to make myself believe it wasn't true, but it was. I opened my door to my room and ran down the hall to find Louis. I just had to ask him. "Louis!" I shouted, he didn't answer me. I kept running through the hall until I ran into someone's chest. I looked up, it was a boy, but I didn't recognize him. He had dark hair, and dark eyes. His arm was covered in tattoos."Oh I'm sorry, I'm just looking for Louis" I said.

"Yeah I know, I heard you shout for him" the boy said. I smiled and nodded, "yeah, do you by any chance know where he is?" I asked him. "Yeah I do, but he's busy right now babe, can I leave a message for him?" He asked me.

"Oh no it's nothing, just had to ask him a question. It can wait," I told him.

"Okay" he said. He smirked at me. "I'm guessing you're one of the five boys that live here?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm Zayn" he said. "I'm Hannah" I said back. He looked at me for a moment, staring directly in my eyes, then he started to check me out. "Oh well nice to meet you Hannah, enjoy your stay here," he told me. "Thanks" I said, and Zayn walked past me and turned down another hall. He was mysterious, but friendly. I'm guessing he's a vampire too, and so is Harry and the other two boys I still haven't met yet. I wonder what they look like. So far Louis, Harry and Zayn are all good looking.

I walked down the hall till I saw a door that had Louis engraved in it. I'm guessing I found his room. I knocked, "Louis?"

"Just a minute babe," he said. Is that the only name he could think to call me? He opened the door, and he wasn't wearing a shirt. "Hey babe, little busy right now, what do you need?" He asked me. "I need to ask you something Louis," I told him.

"Can it wait till dinner?" He asked. What dinner? I thought. I agreed to be his hostage to protect my mom and best friend, and agreed to help him with something, but now he wants me to go to dinner?

"Dinner?" I asked. "Yeah, I want you to meet the other boys at dinner. You know, besides Harry," he said. Oh good, for a second there I thought it was just going to be us two. Louis smirked at me, I ignored it. "Sure it can wait," I said. "Good, now go find something nice to wear, there's some clothes in your closet," he told me. He shut the door and I walked back to my room. I opened my closet door, and I saw dozens of clothes. There was a really pretty purple dress. It was strapless and had tiny white polka dots on it. I put it on, and it looked great.

About an hour later I heard a knock at my door, "hey Hannah, dinners ready." It was Harry.

I told him I would meet him down stairs. I guess now I have to meet the other three, or the other two. I forgot I met Zayn in the hall......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N alright guys I'm going to right chapter five tomorrow I promise. This chapter was kinda short but, whatever.