Chapter 28

Hannah's POV

Zayn told me to get on his back, so I did. He ran upstairs a different way to make sure Louis didn't see us. He snuck me past the living room and the kitchen. We stopped for a second, and I saw Niall watching TV. He looked normal again, or atleast normal for him. He was shouting at the TV screen, "c'mon sheep!" I giggled a little, and then Niall looked directly at where me and Zayn were standing, but we already ran off. "This damn house gets weirder by day," Niall said. He continued to watch TV.

Me and Zayn were already half way upstairs. He didn't run vamp speed this time because he didnt want me to get whiplash up the stairs, but we still went fast. Zayn already checked to see if Louis was near us, and he wasn't. Zayn said he can smell his sent down the hall in the den. He shouldn't see us. He ran faster and faster up the stairs. I was holding on to him for dear life hoping I wouldn't fall.

We reached the top of the stairs and darted down the hall. Zayn didn't even bother checking to see if any of the boys were up here, he just kinda assumed they were all downstairs. Boy was he wrong.

We were almost to Louis' room when someone walked out of the room right before. It was Liam. Zayn didn't have enough time to run away, because Liam already saw us. "Hannah?" Liam asked. Zayn stood frozen, and I still remained still on his back, staring at Liam's surprised face. I didn't say a word.

"what Liam? Where?" Zayn asked. I tried to stay as still as possible. "Zayn that won't work I can see her" Liam said. Zayn backed away slowly. "I don't know what you're talking about LiLi" Zayn said. I couldn't help but giggle at Liam's nickname, LiLi.

"Look behind you!" Liam said.

Zayn looked at me on his back, "oh Hannah how did you get there?"

I shrugged, "I have no idea, this isn't the bathroom."

Liam crossed his arms, "well this is an interesting story to tell Louis."

"You're right, and I don't think he can handle it. Maybe we shouldn't tell him" Zayn said.

Liam giggled a little and shook his head, "I think he can handle it Zayn. He's been worried sick, we've been looking everywhere for her."

I got off Zayn's back and stood next to him, "Liam I just needed to talk to him, can we please just keep this between us?" I don't want Zayn to get in trouble for this. He's nice and doesn't deserve it.

Zayn nodded and looked at me, then nodded and looked at Liam. "Hmmmm I don't know babe" Liam said.

I smiled big, "please?"

"Yeah please" said Zayn mimicking me.

Liam thought about it, "fine, but if he finds out its on you two."

I wanted to make the situation a little better, so I thought by hugging Liam it would, so I did. I ran up to him and hugged him tight. He moved back a little, then hugged back. "Thank you LiLi" I said in a sweet voice. He laughed, "it's fine. Now you just need to think of something to tell Louis."

"Ill just tell him I had to pee, no worries" I said.

He nodded, "ok." Zayn stood behind us awkwardly. I let go of Liam and walked back over to Zayn. "Liam I'll go tell him now," I said. He nodded "ok..have fun." He said it in a sarcastic tone, then he walked away. That kinda made me laugh a little.

"He's in the den babe" Zayn said. I nodded, "alright."

I started heading down the hall. "Bye Zayn" I said waving back to him. He said bye and waved back to me, then walked away in the opposite direction.

I turned a corner and kept walking. I was almost to the stairs, when Harry walked out of his bedroom with the box he took from Nialls room in his hand. I stopped walking and stood there frozen. He stopped walking too, and looked directly at me. He had no expression on his face, which made me think he was mad about something. I tried to just look at his face, but I occasionally glanced at the box. Zayn said it was vervain. I was so tempted to ask him what it was for, but he would never tell me. Instead I just politely smiled at him, and he smirked back.

I was a little scared being in the same hallway as him, mostly because I was alone with him again, but it didnt look like he was going to do anything. He then started to walk towards me, and then straight past me. I turned and watched him walk away. He didnt look back at me once, even when he turned the corner. That kinda just proves he's not worried about me getting in the way of his plan. His plan that involves the box. Vervain doesn't effect humans like me, so I don't think the box has anything to do with me. I do remember Harry saying something to himself downstairs in the basement, something about trust, and Louis. I'm starting to think that Louis is involved.

Oh shit, if the box of vervain is for Louis, then that does involve me. Louis won't be able to protect me on fright night, which is in 13 days! I'm starting to get worried about this.

I began to run down the hallway. I wanted to get to the den as fast as I could. I want to warn Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ok guys gonna start the next chapter soon. Hope u like it. Comment/fan/vote