Chapter 46

~~~ midnight ~~~~~

Louis POV

I rolled around in bed. It was so hard to find a good sleeping position. I haven't had this problem for a long time. When I was just a little Louis, before I was a vampire, my mum used to tell me bed time stories. It was to help me fall asleep, because for the longest time I used to get really bad nightmares. And now I'm living one, Ha.

As soon as I became a vampire the nightmares stopped, but now they're back. I don't know what's causing them but I can't sleep. I tried to ignore it but the nightmare kept getting worse as I let it go on. It was scaring me, and not a lot of things scare me. Then I saw her....Hannah. No! She can't be in my nightmare!

---nightmare---

I'm walking through the woods. I'm all alone. The woods don't really scare me anymore considering I'm a vampire, but this is different, I feel weaker. Almost human like, but I still have my vampire powers. It's really foggy, and it's hard to see anything. In a few seconds the fog clears a path and I see a girl. Her back is turned, which makes her beautiful and mysterious. I walk closer to her and I see her hands are covered in blood. I'm not sure who's but I know it's human. I get close enough to her to lay a hand on her shoulder. She slowly turns around and she has tears in her eyes. Blood is covering her lips. Her eyes blood red. She looks me dead in the eye and whispers something, "Louis."

Then I recognized her pale scared face, it was my Hannah.

No, this can't be happening. Hannah stepped out of the way and I saw the body behind her. I couldn't make out who exactly it was, probably just a stranger to me. But I could tell she knew who it was.

"Hannah," I said bringing her into my chest. She looked up at me. Her fangs poking out from under her lip. It made me shiver seeing her like this, like me. Then she whispered something to me. Her voice cracking from the crying. "Louis," she began. I kept holding on to her, "yes love?" She finished in a serious tone that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. The pain bleeding from her. She was scared to speak but she managed anyway.

"I need you to kill me."

---nightmare ends-----

Then I woke up. I gasped and sat up in my bed. I looked around and sighed in relief. It was just a bad dream, nothing real. I'm to afraid to fall back asleep now. Usually when I have nightmares, every time I re-fall back asleep they just come back, from where they left off. It's like a curse I was born with. I can't take the pain of seeing Hannah like that. A bloody killer like myself. Or at least I was, I'm trying to work on that.

I've been a vampire for a very long time, and never have I been afraid of something like that. How different she was, how scared she was. I can't bare to see that again. I need help. My mums obviously not here, maybe Harry can help. He's known me forever. Even though I'm still pretty upset with him I don't like holding grudges. Besides, Zayn would kill me if I woke him, and Liam quite frankly just creeps me out when he's tired. Niall is in the basement, and there is no way in hell I'm going down there and messing with that leprechaun. I'm definitely not waking Hannah or her friend. Harry it is, I don't care if he's mad.

I got up out of bed and headed down the hall. I was carrying a small blanket and a stuffed giraffe. the blankets mine. The giraffe is Niall's, I stole it. I knocked on Harry's door but then I remembered, I don't need to fucking knock. I walked right in and Harry was in the process of sitting up. He started rubbing the back of his head when he saw me. "Louis what the hell, what time is it?"

"I don't know, but I need to talk to you," I whisper shouted back to him. Harry rolled is eyes, "about what."

"I can't sleep, I had a nightmare," I said. Harry didnt look amused, he looked kinda pissed. "So, you're not a fucking 5 year old girl Louis, go to bed!" He whisper shouted. "No!" I whisper shouted back. I don't care if I'm stubborn, I'm tired and I'm fucking mad about it. I climbed into Harrys bed, forcing him to move over. Luckily he was wearing pajama pants.