Chapter 20

Hannah's POV

We ran down the hall and finally got to the library. I opened the door quietly and peeked inside. "Niall?" I whisperd. I got no response. I walked inside, and pulled Malory in with me. She was scared out of her mind. "Who are you? What do you want?" She asked while whimpering. "It's ok Mal I'm here to help you. You'll be ok."

Then I heard something, a knock. It was coming from the bookcase over in the corner. I tried to grab Malory's arm to take her with me but she was to afraid of the sound she refused. But I couldn't leave her out in the open. I took her behind another bookcase. "Stay here, I'll be right back. If you leave, they will find you," I said. I had to scare her into staying. I walked over to the bookcase where I heard the knock and no one was there. I looked through shelves, still no one. Then someone tapped my back. I jumped a little, and dropped a book on the ground. "Aha be careful babe," said Niall. "Jesus Niall you scared me!" He laughed, but then covered his mouth so no one would hear. "Ok babe, you got her?" He asked. I nodded, "yeah she's over there." I took Niall to Malory. She recognized Niall from something that happened before. She backed up into the bookcase. "Please don't hurt me, I-I" she began. "shhh it's gonna be ok, I won't hurt you," Niall told her. I walked up to her and grabbed her arm gently, "just trust me ok."

She nodded. I looked at Niall, "I got her, what now?"

He smirked, "now I have to get you to the door."

I was a little confused, "the front door?"

He laughed, "haha no, that's too obvious. Besides we have an alarm. You have to go through the tunnels under the house, then at the end there's a door."

I nodded, "alright." He took us to a bookcase on the back wall. He removed one book, then the bookcase completely shifted left, and a passageway appeard. "ladies first," he said, and me and Mal walked inside. Niall shut the bookcase and gave me a flashlight. "here hold this" he said. We walked down a narrow staircase. I helped Malory down.

The staircase was really long, way longer then the basement stairs. It led straight down to the tunnels. When we got down there I turned on the flashlight. Nothing was down there but a dirt path, and us. It was too dark even with a flashlight to see the end. Niall walked us all the way through. Malory was scared, I could tell, but I tried to calm her down. We walked for a long time, it was a long tunnel. Then I saw the end. There was a door, it was big and red. Niall stopped walking. "Niall c'mon" I said. "sorry babe I can't go any further. I have to stay here with the lads, but you're almost there! Just go through the door with your friend and go home, don't invite anyone in unless you're sure it's ok" he said. I nodded, "thanks Niall."

He smirked, "goodbye love." I walked over to the door, and Mal followed. She started to trust me more. Then as I was about to open the door something happened. Malory fell to the ground screaming. I covered her mouth, but she moved my hand. Niall helped her up. "Malory shh it's ok, what's wrong?" I asked. she screamed even louder, while covering her ears like she's hearing something loud. Niall held on to her covering her mouth. "Niall whats wrong with her?" I asked. He shook his head, "I dont know, I didnt do anything." Her scream was still loud even with Nialls hand over her mouth.

Then I heard foot steps coming towards us. Niall turned around with Malory in his arms, and two shadows appeard in front of us. Malory stopped screaming and past out in Nialls arms. "Thank you Harry, I'll take it from here" one of the shadows said. Then I knew, we've been caught. I recognized the voice perfectly.

Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ok guys hope u like it so far. I know it's a little strange haha, but it gets better. Sorry it took so long to update. I'll try to update the next one real soon. Comment/fan/vote