Chapter 47

Morning

---1 day----

Hannah's POV

I got up really early today. I could barely sleep all night. I had a nightmare. I would say what it was about but it doesn't matter, because I don't want to think about it ever again. Niall made everyone breakfast. Well sort of, he put waffles in the toaster and pulled the lever down, but it still was meaningful. Louis and Harry are still asleep! I can't believe it, it's almost noon. Zayn, Liam and Malory were playing a game of cards at the table. Niall was sitting beside me at the island. "You ok babe?" He asked me. I was completely zoned out until he started talking to me. "Yeah I'm fine" I told him. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Finally! Louis and Harry are awake! Well, atleast one of them is. Or unless Theres like somebody else living here I don't know about. But no, it was Louis, I could tell by the way the footsteps hit the ground.

He walked into the kitchen completely disheveled. His hair was a mess, his eyes had bags under them that could literally sag to mid thigh, and he looked pissed. Everybody stopped what they were doing when he opened the door. Zayn, Liam and Malory dropped their cards down and stared. Niall and I stared too. Louis didn't seem to notice the staring, he was only half awake. He went directly to the fridge and grabbed out a bloodbag. Ew, I hate it when the boys drink blood around me. I know they have to, but it's still gross. Anyway, he opened it and he drank it right there! Right in front of my face. He leaned his back on the counter where the stove was, and stared at me from across the island. He didn't take his eyes off me, he continued to drink emotionless. I was getting a little woozy. Blood does that to me.

He could tell I wanted him to take that somewhere else, but instead he only stared. Liam gave him the evil eye, because I wasn't the only woozy one, Malory was too. Louis took his lips off the bag and looked at Liam. He gave him the 'I'm pissed, now shut the fuck up' stare. Then he looked at me. I was turning pale. "Does that bother you?" He asked. I nodded slightly. "Good," he replied, "because I never want you to like that."

He opened the drawer and pulled out a sharpie marker. He wrote 'Louis' on the bloodbag, then stuck it back in the fridge. He wiped his lips with a napkin. Then he came over to me, and as he was walking passed me he snuck a kiss on my cheek. "Good morning love," he said. He then walked over to the cabinet to look at what we had to eat. It honestly doesn't bother me that he just drank blood, then kissed me. After all he wiped it off. The only thing that bothers me is that he drank blood around me, which reminds me, why did he do that?

I guess it's to prove some manly point or something. Now he's scavenging through the cabinets, weirdo. "Looking for something Lou?" Liam asked. He shook his head, "not anything specific, just food." He pulls out a box of lucky charms, and a bag of gummy bears. Sugar for breakfast? Really? "What's wrong with him?" I whispered to Niall. "He's scared," Niall replied. I'm sure Louis heard me, but I didn't care. He was respectful enough to not say anything because I was talking to Niall, not him.

"About what, tomorrow?" I asked. Niall shook his head no. He didn't respond after that. I looked back at Louis, who was scarfing down the sugar. He bit the heads of the gummy bears and put them on different bodies. I was confused. "Louis?" I asked. He looked up at me, "what babe?" He mumbled with his mouth full. "You okay?" I asked.

he nodded and continued to eat. "Umm yeah, I'll be right back," Zayn said while standing up. "Yeah me too," Niall added. They both left the kitchen. Liam stood up, and took the lucky charms and gummys away from Louis, and dragged him into the living room for a chat. And then there was two..

Me and Malory gave each other funny looks. "That was strange," she said. I nodded, "yeah something's wrong with him." I got up and took care of my plate. "Hey, you mind if I leave for a second, I'll be back," I told Malory. She nodded, "be quick."