Chapter 6

Hannah's POV

I just stood there, frozen, waiting for some words to come out of my mouth. "Ummm" I managed to say to him. I was terrified he might do something, after all he is aloud to. "I'm sorry, I just dropped my phone under your door. I knocked but-" He cut me off.

"I know, I heard you drop it from down the hall. I was going to let you off with a warning, but then you decided to snoop around," Zayn said as he started to walk closer to me. Why did I have to let my curiosity get the best of me? "I'm really sorry" I said, "please don't kill me."

"Who said anything about killing you?" He asked me, "I'm just going to make sure you don't do it again." He kept walking closer to me. I backed up to the wall. He stopped walking when he was close enough to grab me. "Please don't do this, it won't happen again" I said to him.

"I know it won't babe" Zayn said. I looked back at the picture on his night stand. The girl in the picture was so pretty, she had really pretty blonde hair, and blue eyes. Zayn saw me looking at it, so he picked it up. He started to look at it. "Who's the girl?" I asked him.

He looked at me, "she's just an old friend, that's all" he said. He looked sad, I know he was lying, but I didn't ask anymore questions. He put the picture frame down, "anyway where were we?"

His eyes turned red, and his fangs came out. It reminded me of Louis last night. I was scared. Right as he was going to grab me I ducked under his arm pit and ran out the door. He ran after me. Right as I made it out the door, I turned down the hall and ran into someone's chest. It was Louis. "Hey babe, where have you been?" He asked me. Zayn ran out of his room and stopped right behind me. "Louis she-"

"I know Zayn" Louis said as he cut Zayn off.

"You've been a very bad girl lately, babe," Louis said as he grabbed my arms. "Louis please" I said. He smirked at me. He turned me around so I was facing Zayn. You could see the hunger in his eyes. He smiled at me, showing his fangs.

"Do whatever you want with her, except rape her or kill her. Bring her to me when you're done," Louis told Zayn.

Zayn nodded and looked at me. Louis pushed me into his arms. I tried to run but Zayn grabbed me and took me into his room. He shut the door behind him, then let me go. "What now?" I asked, "are you going to bite me?" He smirked at me, then he walked behind me, and I stood facing the door. "Just don't scream, it will be over before you know it" he whisperd in my ear. He kissed my neck, I let him. Then he bit my neck.

I didn't scream, it actually didn't hurt that bad. I was used to the feeling so it only felt like a pinch. He stopped biting me, turned me around so I was facing him, then began to bite me again. I was getting dizzy. I was afraid he wasn't going to stop, but at the same time I didn't want him to stop, secretly hoping he would kill me. Louis told Zayn to bring me to him when he was done. What if Louis hurts me too? Zayn stopped biting me, and looked straight into my eyes. "Now don't come in here again" he said. I nodded at him. I was dizzy, and I was about to collapse on the floor. Zayn picked me up and held me in his arms. I closed my eyes and leaned on him. He carried me out the door and down stairs to the great room, where Louis was waiting for me.

Louis was sitting on the couch, and he wasn't wearing a shirt. He saw Zayn carrying me in, "you done?" Louis asked him.

"Yeah, she's all yours Lou," Zayn replied. He sat me down on the couch and I leaned on Louis' shoulder. Louis wrapped his arm around me. He was staring at the bite on my neck. "You bit her good," he told Zayn.

"Yeah, well she did trespass" Zayn replied. He left the room so Louis and I could be alone.

Louis began to play with my hair. "Did you learn your lesson babe?" He asked me. I looked at him and rolled my eyes, then I looked away.

"Well I take that as a yes. Anyway, lets talk" Louis said.

I sat up and looked at him, "are you finally going to tell me why I'm here?" I asked him. He smirked, "if that's what you want to know" he said. I nodded at him. He's been holding it off. "Well it's because of love" he said. I was confused, "what?" I asked. He laughed.

"Let me explain. There was this girl, who I was massively in love with. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. She wanted us to be together forever, so she turned me into a vampire so we could," Louis said. "She was a vampire?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"And what happened to her?"

"She went mad" he said, "she was bitten by a werewolf and hallucinated. She was in so much pain, and there is no cure, so I had to-"

He paused and looked down. "Had to what Louis?" I asked.

"I had to kill her."

I had no words for him.

"She told me to kill her. She wanted me to let her go. She claims it was for the best. I didn't think I would fall in love again after her, but then I saw you babe. You reminded me of her, the same smile" he said.

I just stared into his eyes for a minute. "But I'm not her Louis" I said.

"You're right you're not babe. The only thing similar about you two is your smiles basically, but your personalities are completely different. Once I got close to you I realized you are better then her, and you make me happier. Now I don't have to miss her anymore. Because..... I think I'm in love with you" he said. My eyes got wide, "what?"

He smirked at me. "You brought me here because you're in love with me? But you don't even know me" I said.

"I've been watching you for awhile babe. Trust me, I know you" he said. He tried to kiss me but I stood up. "No, don't tell me you do, because you don't" I said.

Louis stood up, "Hannah don't threaten me, I'm stronger than you."

"I don't care" I said, "you should have gotten to know me first."

Louis eyes turned red. "I mean it babe" he said. I backed away from him. "I'm sorry Louis, I don't feel the same way" I said. He laughed, "I know, but it doesn't matter. You're human, and I'm a vampire, I get to choose remember," he said. He kept walking towards me, with his fangs out. I had to do something, so I took my phone out and threw it at him. It hit his nose.

It didnt really harm him but it did stall him long enough so I could run away. I ran quickly down the hall. "Babe you can't hide!" Louis shouted to me. I kept running. I saw a door and ran to it. I closed the door behind me. I'm pretty sure I lost him. I stood by the door for a minute. Then I turned around and saw Harry standing in the room behind me. I jumped at the sight of him, he scared me. "Hello Hannah, I don't believe we got to talk about that knife you threw at me. That was very rude of you" he said. He gave me an evil smirk. I backed away from him, but I knew I couldn't run because he would grab me. Oh crap.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N alright guys hope you like it, gonna right chapter 7 tomorrow...