Chapter 16

Hannah's POV

I finished eating and put my bowl on the night stand. Then I wrapped my arms around Louis and cuddled with him. His sweatshirt was so soft. He looked at me and smirked, I smirked back. It was kind of hard not to get caught in the moment. He's charming, and sometimes really sweet, but he's also a vampire who could kill me in my sleep. I admit, I like him, but I'm not in love with him. If I was, I wouldn't be trying to run away. Louis' eyes started to close, and he laid his head back. I didn't know vampires could sleep, I thought last night he was pretending to sleep. Apparently not, his eyes closed completely. "babe I'm gonna take a nap" he said with his eyes still closed. I nodded, "ok." I laid down on my pillow along side him. I would run away now, but even asleep he's still a vampire, he would hear me leave.

I started to close my eyes to. I was still snuggled up close to Louis, he kept me warm. I told myself not to sleep long, but I didn't listen. Louis and I ended up sleeping through the whole day. I dont know why we are so tired. I didn't realize how long I was sleeping, until morning.

~next morning at 3 am~

It's 3 in the morning. My body laid facing the ceiling. Louis was still next to me fast asleep, or maybe he's pretending, I don't know. Then something woke me up. Hannah a voice said. My eyes were wide open, I turned and looked at Louis and his eyes were still closed. I heard the voice again, Hannah! It sounded like someone shouting, but Louis didn't seem to hear a thing. I looked around, but no one was there. I was tempted to say something back, but then Louis would wake up. Maybe it was the voice in my head. I thought of a response, hello?

The voice called back to me.

'Hannah now is your chance, go to Louis' closet, you can escape'

'what? No! Who is this'?

'just trust me love, go now'

'Louis will hear me, I can't leave'

'he's asleep, I'll distract him in his dream, just go now'

I got up out of bed slowly and walked over to his closet. The more I heard the voice, the more recognizable it was. It was definitely one of the guys. At first I thought it might be Zayn, but it doesn't really sound like Zayn anymore. I still kinda thought it was him though, who else would help me escape? Zayn told me he loved me, and when you love someone so much, you set them free.

Except when you're Louis, ha.

I opened the closet door, 'what now'? I thought. There was nothing there but his clothes.

'look behind his clothes, there should be a door' the voice said. 'is this a trap'? I asked. The voice replied, 'no babe'. I dug through his clothes, and sure enough there was a door. But there was something else to, on the door. It had a key hole.

'umm there's a key hole, is there a key'? I asked.

'oh shit, I thought it was unlocked. Ok listen babe, here's what you have to do now. The key is in Louis' pocket, he takes it everywhere. I'll distract Louis the best I can, and you reach into his pocket and grab it. Be careful though, if you wake him, I can't distract him anymore'

'wait I can't! I know I'll wake him, is there any other way?'

'no babe, trust me it will be fine. I already got inside his head, I wouldn't make you do this now if it wasn't safe'

'why are you helping me anyway?'

'I'll explain later babe, but for now get the key.'

I turned around slowly, I turned pale and I had butterflies in my stomach. I walked over to Louis and very carefully I reached in his sweatshirt pocket. Louis was moving around a lot, I backed away from him just incase he was waking up. He stopped moving then began to sleep again. I tried once more to reach inside his pocket. I grabbed the key. I pulled my hand out of his pocket, when he grabbed my wrist. I covered my mouth with my other hand so I didn't scream. Louis didn't open his eyes, he just held my wrist. Then he said something, "Hannah." He was sleep talking. I loosened his grip and I was able to pull away from him. I placed his hand on his chest, then when I moved away he rolled over in the opposite direction. I walked back over to his closet, 'I have the key, now do I just open the door?'

The voice called back, 'yes, make sure you shut the door behind you. I'll tell you where to go from there once you're inside.'

I gently opened the door, and all I saw was a staircase, with lanterns hanging up and down each wall for light. I tried looking down there to see if there was anyone there, but the staircase curved and I couldn't see anything. I began to walk down slowly. I shut the door behind me and put the key in my pocket. I kept walking down the stairs, it was creepy down here. Why would Louis have this room in his closet?

I finally got to the bottom, and it was dark. I could barely see anything, then the lights flickered on. Someone was here with me. I looked back to see if Louis followed me, and he didn't. "Hello?" I called out, I got no response. I walked forward in the light. It looked like this was the basement. It was kinda creepy looking. I heard the voice again, 'great babe you did it! Now go down the hallway to your right, then at the first turn down that hallway, make a left.'

I did what the voice told me to. Once I got to the turn in the hallway I stopped. I saw what was at the end of the hallway, it was a door. The door had a name engraved in it, but it was hard to see the name from here. 'Babe remember to knock first' the voice told me. I nodded to myself, then walked closer. I stopped in the middle of the hallway once I saw the name.

Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ok hope u like the book so far. Wonder what will happen next. Comment/fan/vote