Chapter 9

Hannah's POV

I walked out of the bathroom and sat back down on the bed next to Louis. "So anyway where were we?" I asked. "Did you think about what I said?" He asked. Oh great, maybe he did read my mind. Hopefully he didn't and he was just asking. "Yeah I did, and I trust you, I'll stay away from Liam," I lied.

He smirked at me. I know it's risky lying to a vampire, but I want to know the truth. I never trusted Louis, the only one I can really trust is Zayn sometimes. "Hey Louis, I am going to grab something from my room ok" I told him. He asked me what, I told him it was a surprise. He nodded, "ok be back soon babe." I'm almost positive he was timing me, that ment I only have like 15 minutes to find Harry and ask him.

I walked out of Louis' bedroom and then began to run down the hall. I don't know where Harrys room is, so I kept turning. I finally turned down a hallway and saw a door that said Harry engraved in it. I went up to the door and knocked. "Harry?" I asked. No one answerd, and I couldn't just walk in because he might hear me like Zayn did. I didn't want that to happen again. I knocked again, louder "Harry? It's Hannah I need to talk to you." The door slowly opened after I said that, but Harry wasn't there. I peeked in the room to see if he was hiding behind the door, he wasn't.

"Ok the doors open. I'm just going to assume I'm aloud in. Ok, I'm coming in now," I shouted in his room. I slowly walked in and I didn't see anyone. I tried not to snoop, but it was hard, his room was just as big and beautiful as Zayn and Louis' rooms. I walked over to his bed and then stopped because I heard something. "You're behind me aren't you?" I asked.

I could tell he was. "Hello babe," a voice said. I turned around and it was Harry, and he was smirking. "I need to talk to you" I said. "I know why you're here," he responded.

"You do?" I asked. He nodded, "yeah, it's not everyday I get visitors. You want something, but you're afraid to ask me until you please me," he said. I was going to ask him how he knew that but then I rememberd, he's a vampire. "Yeah, so you do know," I said.

"Well babe, you should know that it's not that easy to please me, especially after someone stabs me. So maybe we could try bargaining instead of pleasing," he said.

"Actually, I was hoping you would tell me something if I let you..... punish me" I said. Harry started to chuckle.

"Well usually I would babe. But considering you hurt me, you owe me a punishment anyway. So you may want to try something else" he said. "No! I don't owe you any punishment Harry! Louis already punished me for that, so I'm just letting you do it again" I said.

"Well you see babe that's where you're wrong. Louis may have punished you for stabbing Niall, or something else, but I however like to punish people myself. So you do owe me" he said.

I gave him a nasty look, he didn't care. He was arguing with me, and winning because he has the advantage of being a vampire. "Fine, then lets bargain" I said, "what do you want?"

"I'll decide after you ask me" he said. I nodded at him.

"I want to know Liam's secret."

Harry was speechless for a moment, staring at me. "And why the hell do you want to know that?" He managed to ask me. "Because It doesn't make sense why he has a secret, he's so nice. Louis won't tell me, Niall and Zayn probably won't tell me, so you're my only hope Harry. I thought you might tell me," I said

"What makes you think I'm any different then them? And also what makes you think Liam even has a secret?" He asked. "Everyone has a secret, so he does have one. And also you are different Harry, I can't explain it. If anyone tells me, it would most likely be you" I said.

I think I pissed him off even more for asking him about it. "Harry?" I asked. He smirked, "Well I guess it's your lucky day babe, I am different, and Liam does have a secret. And I would be happy to tell you." Something wasn't right. At first it sounded like he wasn't going to say anything, but now he's so sure of himself that he would be happy to tell me. Was this a trap because he's still mad at me for throwing that knife at him? "That's Great, but wait, what do you want for this information?" I asked him.

"Nothing" he said. Now something really wasn't right here. It was a trap, because everyone wants something. "Nothing really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I really don't want anything" he said. This was getting weird, "I know you do" I said. He smirked, "lets just say, by you knowing his secret, you're paying me back in the long run." I looked at him like he was crazy. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll see babe, later on. But for now no one must know that you know" he said. "Ok, well first off what is it?" I asked. He smirked, and then began to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oh shit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ok guys that's it for now. Ill write more tomorrow. Comment/fan/vote