Chapter 35

Hannah's POV

I didn't move an inch. The dust in the air was making it hard to breath. Harry doesn't worry about that, he just deals with it anyway. His whispered tone sent chills down my spine. I'm assuming Louis still thinks he left. I heard a shout from down stairs, "ready or not here I come!"

Harry chuckle a little, "I guess you better hide love." I barely could move because I was afraid he would hurt me. I was able to say a few words, "Harry, I-I thought you left." He sat up completely and turned towards me so his feet were on the ground. He rubbed his eyes, "yeah I decided to stay a bit longer. Is that ok?" He yawned.

I couldn't shake my head yes or no. Harry just assumed my answer, then smirked. His smirk made me want to scream for help. He scares me so much it's not even funny. Not just now, he scared me when I first met him too. He stretched his arms, then stood up. I backed up a little. Part of me wanted to run now, but another part of me, the child part, wanted to finish the game. Harry noticed the fear in my eyes and had to ask. "Babe do I scare you or something?"

I shook my head no, but after a minute Harry began to walk closer to me, so I shook my head yes. "Why?" He asked as he stopped walking. I shrugged, "I-I don't-." He stopped me, "its because Louis told you I'm evil isn't it?" I stepped back again, and the floor creaked. The child part of me gasped because if Zayn was up here, he would for sure hear me. "No I just...umm..I don't know," I said nervously. Harry chuckled, "I'm not gonna hurt you. Come here." He reached his hand out to me. I tried to stay calm. I didn't want to act afraid of him anymore, "I'm fine where I am."

"I want to prove that I'm not bad," he said. I shook my head, "but you are." I backed up to the railing of the stairs. Harry moved his hand back. "Do you honestly believe that? Or is it just what Louis told you," he said. I responded right away quietly, "I believe it."

My heart was beating fast. I was saying alot of things you shouldn't say to a vampire, it will usually only make them mad. Luckily Harry was different, he wasn't mad. "You shouldn't believe it, It was never my intention to hurt you," he said. "Then what was your intention Harry?" I asked, crossing my arms. He didn't answer right away, and right as he was about to, we heard footsteps. Zayn was coming this way. I think he already found Louis because the footsteps sounded like more then one person. Shit! If they see Harry with me then they will flip out.

Harry knew just how close they were exactly, I only knew they were coming. He knew I wanted to know his answer. "You have to hide," he said. He reached his hand out to me once more, I didn't grab it. "If they see you then you have to leave," he reminded me. There wasn't enough time to think about it, I had to decide now. "Trust me," he said. Hearing him say that just made me want to run away. The attic door opened, and I still didnt know his answer. I didn't even think about it first. At that exact moment, I grabbed Harrys hand, then we both disappeared somewhere.

Zayn's POV

I'm surprised I found Louis before Hannah. I told her I wouldn't use my powers and I didn't, but Louis is like a boss at this game. It took a little while to find him. Once I found him we searched everywhere for Hannah. Louis started to get worried about her so he kinda cheated and told me she ran upstairs. The only other place to look is the attic.

We went up there and there wasn't anything there. We looked under the bed, in the closet, even out the window cause it doesn't hurt to look. "Damn she's really good at this game," I told Louis. He agreed with me, "yeah I see that. Where is she?"

I obviously had no idea. "Are you sure she ran up here?" I asked. He nodded, "yeah I saw her. Should we start the cheating now?" I promised her I wouldn't, so I shook my head, "no we'll find her. Remember when we were kids, how did we find Niall?"