A/N

Hii guys. I just wanna recap what's gone down so far.

Ok so in the beginning we know that Hannah made a deal with Louis and Harry to come stay with them to protect her mom and friend (Malory). The reason Louis wanted her to come with them is because he was in love with her, which happened to be a coincidence. Harry wanted her to come for a different reason, because he knew she could cure Liam.

Liam has a secret. The secret is that he is sick and the sickness makes him hurt people when he doesn't want to. It could be triggered when he's mad, hyper, or even just at random times. He is also a hybrid, which just makes the situation worse because he could turn full wolf at any given time. (Luckily he hasn't yet)

Hannah found out this secret from Harry. Any human who knows the secret will die in the hands of Liam. Harry told her because he knows she can cure him because she was chosen to, even before she was born. Also Harry is sick of hiding from Liam, he wants to cure him. He wants the sickness to be gone.

When a full moon is on Halloween, immortals can go out and feed with out anybody knowing they aren't in costume. Werewolves can run free and hunt for blood, making it the bloodiest night of all time. We call this fright night. It only happens every so often. Hannah will cure Liam on fright night.

At first, Harry didn't want to tell anyone how the plan would lay out. He was afraid they would be against it. Eventually he told Louis and made Hannah figure it out for herself. Harry is hard to understand, so he shows what he means in his actions. He already showed Hannah what to do, she just didn't realize it until recently. Now she knows the plan.

Malory. Ok so Harry was afraid Hannah wouldn't go with the plan so he was gonna use Malory as motivation. He told Liam to bring her home as a girl friend/ blood downer, or whatever Liam wanted her for. Hannah found out and was furious at Harry.

Harry already knows Hannah is gonna listen to the plan so Malory is no longer gonna be used to motivate her. Malory remembers everything that happened to herself, so she knows the boys are vampires, but she doesn't know Liam is a hybrid or that he's sick.

So Harry took Hannah into his mind because she was scared about fright night. He calmed her down a little. Now they are all together, all seven of them. Fright night is upon us.

One more thing. Louis, Harry, Zayn and Niall are all in love with Hannah. Liam loves Malory but she doesn't know. Louis had a bad dream about Hannah that still bothers him. He is known for having bad dreams, usually his dreams mean something. Hopefully this dream doesn't mean anything.

Ok just a quick recap. :) hope you like the book and I'm updating hopefully tonight :)

I wanted to recap because I know it's been awhile since I recapped. Some people may have forgot some details. Okay :) yeah so. Have a nice day xx also happy birthday Zayn!