Chapter 30

~~12 days~~~

Hannah's POV

It was morning finally. I felt Louis' hands wrapped around my waist when I woke up. He was still asleep. I slowly moved his hand off me and got out of bed, trying not to wake him. I went over to my closet and grabbed some clothes out. It was pretty basic, just some jeans with a plane tee shirt, and a grey colored Victoria secret sweatshirt. Yeah, really basic. I took the clothes to the bathroom. I wanted to take a shower cause I'm assuming I probably smell like shit. I put the clothes on the toilet seat and shut the door. Then I got in the shower. There was a lot of boy shampoo and conditioner in here. I guess they forgot to take it out when I came. I finally found some girl hair stuff, and used that. I lathered and rinsed. Then I heard a knock at the door, "babe you in there?"

It was Louis. "Yeah I'm here," I yelled back. "I'm gonna go get dressed. I'll be back," he yelled. "Ok" I responded. I then grabbed some body wash and finished up. When I got out I dried off and put the clothes on. I dried my hair with my towel, then I let the air do the rest. When I walked out of the bathroom the air was cool. It felt nice on my skin. I picked out my hair with my fingers, then brushed it with a brush.

My bedroom door was open, Louis must have forgot to close it when he left. I didn't bother shutting it, I continued to play with my damp hair. Then someone knocked on my door, and when I turned around Niall was standing there leaning up against the wall. "Hey beautiful," he said with a cute smirk. I smirked back, "hi Niall, you feeling better?"

He nodded and walked fully into my room, "yeah I'm good. I can walk now."

"That's great." I giggled a Little.

"Soo um, Louis informed me about our little road trip today," he said.

"you excited?" I responded sarcastically, and laughed.

"Yeah well, Louis hasn't been my favorite person lately. I think things could be better," he said. I laughed at what he said.

Niall took a seat at my vanity table. He picked up a brush and started to mimic me brushing my hair. "Oh, look at me, I'm a girl. Just brushing me golden locks." I started to chuckle. "I'm so hot," he said. Niall looked at his wrist and pretended there was a watch on it, "oh my, would you look at the time, it's time for ballet." He stood up off the seat and began to twirl on his tip toes. His hands were cupped above his head, and he extended his leg and danced. Then he started to spin in circles. I couldn't help but laugh. Niall continued to spin, when Louis walked back in my room. Louis froze at the sight, then leaned against the wall, crossed his arms and chuckled. Of course I saw him standing there, which made me chuckle more. Niall started to sing a song he made up, "lalala Dalalala lalala." Then he spotted Louis and stopped in his ballet pose.

My face was beat red from laughing. Nialls face went pale in embarrassment. His hands were still cupped over his head.

"Ohh umm....hi Lou," Niall said, then began to chuckle at himself. I chuckled too because his laugh was contagious. "I'm not even gonna ask," Louis said, putting his hands up in the air.

"Yeah don't," Niall responded, putting his hands back at his side. Louis gave me a quick look, and smirked. "Anyway are you ready to go?" He asked. "Wait right now? I didn't even pack," I said.

"Don't worry about it, I got it covered," he said. I nodded, "ohh ok then." He motioned me to follow him out the door, then Niall followed soon behind me. We started walking down the hall, when Niall asked Louis a question. "Did you talk to Zayn?"

Louis stopped and turned to look at him, then took a deep breath, "yeah he's coming." He then turned back around and continued walking. He's still upset with Zayn for kissing me, good thing he doesn't know about Niall.

We arrived downstairs and Zayn was waiting with Liam by the door. "Babe can you stay here for a second, I need to talk to the lads," he said. I nodded, then him and Niall walked off.

Louis' POV

"Ok so it's ready?" I asked Liam. He nodded, "yeah just have her sign the agreement form and it's all hers."

"Great, lets go then," I said.

"Actually Lou, I'm gonna stay behind, keep an eye on Harry for you. Also ill take her friend home later."

"Oh alright. Then Niall, Zayn and I will leave now."

I said Zayn in a disgusted way. I won't forgive him for what he did, but for Hannah's sake I'll get along with him. Zayn and Liam had already loaded my car full of suit cases. All that's left is this paper work for Hannah.

Hannah's POV

Louis walked back over to me and handed me a pen and an agreement form. "This safe house used to belong to Liam, but now since he's a vampire he has no use for it. Just sign here and the safe house is yours, and you can invite only the people you want in," Louis told me. I nodded and signed. "Great! Ill take that," Louis said, taking the paper work. "Now it's yours, and remember don't invite Liam in. The whole point of this plan is so he doesn't get in."

"Ok I won't," I said. He smirked and we walked out the door. He sat in the driver seat and I sat in the passenger seat, Niall and Zayn were in the back.

Louis put in a CD. He blasted one of the songs. He started to mouth the words and sing to me. 'Its makes your Li-I-I-I-Ips so kissable'.

I giggled a little. He kept going on with the song, forgetting Niall and Zayn were in the backseat. They sat there awkwardly, silently chuckling at Louis.

Then Louis stopped and turned back to get a good look at Niall and Zayn. "Can I help you?" He asked them. Zayn face was red, and Niall started to jerk his head back and laugh really hard. I started to laugh too. "Umm whatcha doing?" Zayn asked him. Louis shrugged, "nothing much."

We all started to laugh, the whole way there. I didn't actually know where this safe house was, but whatever. Louis has been driving for an hour. I know we are far from home now.

He finally turned on a dirt road, and drove through the woods. After about a mile in, I saw a huge, two story log cabin. This kinda reminded me of a horror movie, except there was a lake in the backyard. It's too cold to swim though.

Louis parked his car in front of the house and got out. Niall and Zayn followed him and grabbed some bags from the trunk. Then I unbuckled my seat belt and got out too. We walked up to the door, and the three boys stopped. "After you," Niall said. I listened and walked into the huge cabin. I walked a few feet in when I noticed the boys weren't behind me. I turned back and saw them waiting outside the door, staring at me. "You guys coming?" I asked. Zayn shook his head, "no, we can't remember."

I thought about it for a minute, putting on my thinking face. "Babe, you have to invite us in to your home," Louis reminded me. Then it hit me, "oh yeah almost forgot! Sorry. Louis, Niall, Zayn, you guys can come in."

Right after I said that, they walked into the house one at a time, starting with Louis. He put the bags he was holding down and walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged back and buried my head in his chest. He held me and kissed my forehead, then whispered something in my ear, "what do you think babe?"

I smiled, "I love it, it's beautiful." That made Louis smile too.

He broke the hug, "come on I'll show you your room." He motioned me to follow him, so I did. I walked right past Zayn and Niall, who were checking for wifi service. Louis and I headed upstairs. The house was large but not as large as the other house. But still, cabins aren't usually this big.

Louis opened a door at the end of the hall, "here we are." He was giving me the master suit. It was a beautiful room, "thank you."

I walked in and sat on my bed, It was comfy. Louis walked over to me and stood there, "I'm gonna let you get settled in, ok. If you need anything I'm downstairs." I nodded, "alright."

Then Louis walked out. I laid flat on my bed, face down. the blanket was so soft. I think this safe house thing was a good idea. The only thing I'm worried about, is Harry finding us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N yay finally finished. Hope u like it. Comment/fan/vote