Chapter 26

Hannah's POV

~~~ like 2 minutes ago~~~

I think the boys are worried, they asked me to leave the room. I've been standing in front of Louis' door for like a minute now. I can kinda hear them talking through the door, but it's hard to pick out the exact words they are saying. I think they said something about bitch slapping. I pressed my ear to the door, when someone came up behind me. They grabbed my waist and pulled me back, and before I could scream they covered my mouth. They whispered something in my ear, "hold on tight babe," and then before I knew it we were flying threw the hall vampire speed. I didn't have enough time to look at their face.

Louis POV

~~~right now~~~

I am really pissed off. Hannah's missing again, and this time I don't think she left by choice. Someone must have took her. "Lou were do you think she is?" Liam asked me. "I have my ideas" I said. I motioned Liam to follow me down the hall. There's only one person I can think of who has her, Harry. I called out his name, "Harry!" Liam yelled with me, "Harry!"

I'm really tired of getting mad. I already had to punish Hannah this week, and now I have to deal with Harry. "Harold answer me now!" I yelled. I didn't hear an answer right away, but then someone yelled back to me, "Busy Louis!"

It was Harry, he yelled from the kitchen. "Lou you go ask him, I'll keep looking around" Liam said. I nodded and went downstairs. When I got there, he was sitting at the island drinking a blood bag. "There you are" I said. He looked at me with his bloodbag still at his lips. "Hmm" he mumbled out, which is just another way of saying "what do you want."

"Where I she?" I asked. He put the blood bag down and wiped the blood off his lips, "where's who?"

"I'm serious Harry, where is she?" I asked. "And I'm serious too Louis, where's who?" He responded. I was getting mad, "Hannah, where's Hannah!"

"How the hell should I know?" He asked.

"Well she was waiting outside my door while I was having a private conversation, and the next thing I know she's gone."

"Louis, has it ever occurred to you she ran away."

"Yes it occurred to me smart ass, but she can't run that fast. I would've heard her."

"Well hate to tell you this, but I don't have her."

"Give me one good reason why I should believe you, considering you want her dead."

"Louis I don't want her dead, and you should believe me because I'm your friend."

I shook my head, "Well if you don't want her dead then why did you tell her?"

"Reasons Louis. Look I don't want to talk about it right now."

"I thought there was no reason."

Harry stood up and grabbed his blood bag. He glared at me, "you don't scare me Lou." He started to walk to the door.

"Harry I'm serious! Where the fuck is she!?" I yelled.

He turned around and yelled, "I don't know!"

I looked at his eyes, and that's when I knew he was telling the truth. "Well then if you don't have her, who does?"

He shrugged, "I don't know Louis, and just because I told her about Liam, doesn't make me bad. If only you could trust me."

"Well I can't always trust you Harry, you're you!"

Harry looked really pissed off, he shook his head and walked out the door. Before he shut it he peaked his head back in at me, "good luck finding your girlfriend. If that's even what you're calling her now." Then he slammed the door shut. Ok, so maybe that wasn't necessary to say, but he still pissed me off earlier. Besides I'll deal with him later, I need to find Hannah.

It was weird, I can't even pick up her scent anymore. I was getting really pissed and worried. Where could she be?

Hannah's POV

We went into a room I didn't recognize. Im almost positive we are under the house. I squirmed around in the persons arms for a minute. They finally let me go, and I fell forward. "W-Where am I?" I asked. I looked back at the person and saw their face. "Zayn?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ok guys. Hope u like it. Ill write more tomorrow. Comment/fan/vote