Chapter 19

• Dedicated to Baby :) Niall Horan

Nialls POV

I can't believe she just kissed me. I've wanted her to kiss me for awhile, but I would never tell her that. She's one of the prettiest girls I've ever laid eyes on, and she's down to earth. I can't believe she's with someone like that crap bag Louis. She deserves better. I want her for myself. But if she stays, she will die.

Once fright night is done and over with, I'll go find her again, and bring her back here. But for now she will be safest at home. I'll miss her during the time she's gone, but fright nights not that far away. It's in 2 weeks, I'll mange. I wonder if she likes me, wait of course she does she kissed me. But that could be pretend, well whatever. I like her a lot, ill get her to like me if she doesn't. I'm pretty damn sexy, it won't be that hard.

Hannah's POV

I don't regret kissing Niall, but I only like him as a friend. I got caught in the excitement of knowing I'm going home. Hopefuly this plan works. We got it figured out, time to go.

~~the plan begins~~~

"Alright babe, you had an idea to get your friend. Once you get her, meet me in the library. We will go from there" Niall said. I nodded, "alright."

"Also keep in mind you can mind message me if you need me. If something goes wrong with your idea I'll get you out of there, but I can't save your friend. We get one chance babe, that's it," he said. I nodded again, "wait Niall, try to distract Liam in his sleep, please?"

Niall laughed, "haha babe he will kill me, literally!"

"No he won't Niall, please just try. It will help me get her out" I said.

He smirked, "alright I'll do my best, just go."

I smiled, and hugged him again. Then walked out his door quietly. The basement was creepy, and it had so many hallways. Niall told me to follow this hallway until I see a large staircase leading up stairs. The more I walked, the creepier the hallway got. At least I have Niall to talk to. I saw the staircase just up ahead. 'wait! Babe stop!' Niall told me in my mind. What Niall?

'Harry just woke up, he's downstairs getting a bloodbag. Be careful, he has good ears' he said. I nodded even though he can't actually see me, 'alright'. I took a step on the first stair, and it creaked a little. I heard footsteps upstairs, I was afraid Harry heard me. I stopped, and closed my eyes hoping he didn't. The footsteps Then started walking in the other direction. I knew it was safe now, so I took another step slowly, then another. I was about half way up the stairs, crawling, when I heard Harry's voice. "mmmm." He didn't say much, but he was close to me. I'm surprised he didn't notice my sent yet. I peeked my head upstairs, and saw him sitting in a chair. He had blood on his lips. I tried to keep quit, and keep my head low so he wouldn't see me. Harry was enjoying his bloodbag, then he put it down and looked up. "who's there?" He asked. I ducked even lower, fuck he heard me. He stood up, "I can smell you. Where are you?" I sat there watching him walk closer to the bacement stairs. "Niall?" He asked. Maybe I'll be ok, as long as he keeps thinking I'm Niall. "Whatever man, don't try to scare me, I'll hurt you" Harry said, then he went back to his blood bag. He picked it up, then walked into the kitchen with it. I thought about making a run for it, lucky I didn't yet. He came right back out with a knife. Haha, he really did think I was Niall. He walked upstairs with it back to his room.

It was a little strange that he brought the knife, but whatever. 'ok Harry went back upstairs' I thought. 'good, did he see you'? Niall asked. 'no I don't think so, but he smelt me. He thought I was you' I replied.

Niall laughed, it sounded strange in my head. aha really? Wow Harry, classic. He probably just smelt my sent on you babe'.

'yeah probably' I thought. I looked around the main floor, and I didn't see any of the other guys. 'am I safe Niall?'

yeah go ahead, he said. I stood up slowly, and ran to the staircase leading upstairs. I ran quietly. The stairs upstairs were not as loud as the basement stairs. I was able to run up them fast without making a sound. When I got up there, I heard whistling. I saw a shadow on the wall about to turn the corner. I had to think fast. I saw and air vent, and I quickly opened it and climbed inside it. I didn't have time to put the vent back on, so I held it, until Harry walked passed me down the hall. He didn't even notice me. Once I didn't hear whistling anymore I put the vent back on and crawled through the vents. 'Niall, I'm kinda lost. How do I get to Liam's room from in here?

'Turn right up here, and when you hear snoring, pass that room, it's the next one,' he said.

'Umm ok then,' I said. I'm not even gonna ask.

I turned the corner and kept crawling thought the vents. I heard the snoring, took a quick look in the room, then kept crawling. It was just some guy.

I kept crawling when I saw another opening and peeked inside. It's was Liam's room. If he doesn't wake up, then I won't need to be Invited in his room. 'Niall I'm here' I thought. I waited until he answered. 'Alright babe, I'm in his head, but I don't know how long I'll last until he realizes it. Go now'.

I nodded, I slowly and carefully opened the vent and crawled inside his room. I was scared, but I just kept going. I saw Malory laying on the bed with him. She was asleep. I slowly walked over to them trying not to make a sound. I wasn't really worried about Liam waking up, I was worried Malory would wake up. Niall wasn't in her head. I walked closer to her, then grabbed a rag out that I put in my pocket when I was in Nialls room. The rag was thick enough to silence her scream, just enough so Liam won't hear us. I put the rag over her mouth, then grabbed her arm. She woke up, and started to scream into the rag. I let go of her arm and put my finger over my mouth to signal her to be quiet. Then I got down next to her. "Shh it's gonna be ok Mal. Just be quiet," I whispered to her. She nodded her head while whimpering through the rag. She started to cry. She thought is was kidnapping her, and she didn't bother fighting back, or waking Liam. I think she thought I was a vampire. I made her stand up next to me. We won't both fit in the air vent, so we have to use Liam's door.

But with Harry still up, we're doomed. We gotta be quiet. I walked Mal to the door, holding the rag over her mouth. I quietly opened the door, when I noticed Liam moving around his bed. I looked back, and his eyes opened completely. I put both my hands over the rag on Malory's mouth. I was pale, and I just stood there looking at him. That's it, he saw me, Niall should be here shortly.

Or so I thought he saw me. He stared at us for a moment, then I heard Niall in my head. 'Don't make a sound, he's still asleep, he just sometimes sleeps with his eyes open'.

That's creepy.

I didn't move, I just stared back at him. Then Liam slowly closed his eyes. I closed my eyes too, then smiled in relief. I backed up slowly out the door with Malory, then closed Liam's door. I looked around the hallway, and Malory and I were the only ones in sight. "C'mon Mal, lets go" I said. Malory tried pulling away from me, when the rag dropped on the floor. I quickly grabbed Malory's arm and covered her mouth with my hand. She was trying to scream, but I wouldn't let her. She was being louder though. "Shhh Mal it's ok, don't scream. I won't hurt you" I told her. She started to calm down. Then I heard something, footsteps. It wasn't Liam's footsteps, it was coming from down the hall.

I panicked for a moment. I heard the whistling again. Oh shit! Harry!

I looked at Mal, and moved my hand. "Listen to me, if you want to live, do what ever I say. Don't talk alright." Malory nodded. Her tears dried up. I grabbed her hand and started to run with her down the hall, in the opposite direction from Harry. I know he can hear us, but I don't care anymore. As long as Louis doesn't.

We reached the stairs, and I immediately ran down them with Malory at my side. I stopped for a quick breath of air when we got to the bottom of them. I looked back up stairs, and Harry wasn't there. I thought he would be standing there, but lucky for me he's not. Maybe he didnt hear us. I couldn't stop for long, we had to keep moving. I grabbed her arm and ran down the hall to the library....

To be continued......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ok guys. Hope u like it so far. Comment/fan/vote