A/N

Ok just incase the story is not making sense to you, let me recap.

Hannah made a deal with Louis and Harry to go with them to their house so that she can protect her mom and friend. When she gets there she finds out Louis is in love with her, and that's why he wanted her to come in the first place.

Then she finds out Liam has a secret. His secret is that he has a sickness that makes him hurt people when he doesn't want to. He's also a hybrid, so the sickness makes him turn every full moon, and sometimes at random times . Louis doesn't want Liam to hurt Hannah, so he wants her to stay away from him. He also doesn't want Hannah knowing about the sickness because he knows something bad will happen to her if she knows. Hannah finds out from Harry, and Harry wanted her to find out for some reason, but we don't know why yet.

All of the boys know that Hannah knows the secret, except for Louis. She doesn't want Louis to know she knows, because she's afraid he will hurt her.

Apparently, on a night called Fright Night, Hannah will pay for knowing the secret. No one she asked told her how she will pay.

Then she found out Zayn is in love with her, and that her friend she thought she was protecting is dating Liam.

I hope it's making better sense now. And I hope you like the book :)