Chapter 37

Harry's POV

Ok, so Zayn wasn't wrong. I didn't think I liked Hannah that much, but I guess I do. I ran all the way down stairs to tell her that, so that she wouldn't be thinking about what we talked about around Louis. But it doesn't even matter anymore if she thinks about it or not, because Louis can see me. He's not even paying attention to her right now, just me. Shit, maybe I should've thought this out more. "Ummm," I said awkwardly. Zayn didn't move, I think Louis kinda scares him. He scares me sometimes, but not all the time. Now I have to play it off like I forgot something or something shitty like that.

"T-there's my contact lens! See Zayn I told you it was here," I said. Zayn tried to smile big, but you could tell it was definitely fake, "oh my god! You're right Harry!" He pressed his hands on his cheeks. Louis wasn't buying it. "Your contacts? You don't wear contacts," Louis said. "How would you know what I put in my eyes?" I asked. Louis was annoyed, "because vampires don't need contacts stupid."

Damn, he was right. Besides, Louis knows I obviously don't wear any. "Haha, you caught me. Nice one dude," I said, while fake laughing. Louis wasn't laughing. He stood up and glared at me. He wanted me to leave. "Why did you come back?" He asked. I took a real quick look at Hannah, then back at Louis. "Because I can." By looking at Hannah, it gave her the idea that I wanted to talk to her. I was hoping Louis didn't notice me do that, but he did, because he looked at her too, right after. She was staring at me, shyly. I think it surprised Louis a little, because she didnt look scared or mad, she looked normal. Of course I new the reason why, and I think she knew exactly why I was down here. I did shout her name, but I don't know how she could've heard that If Louis didn't.

Louis didn't responded, he glared. I don't know how I'm gonna get Hannah out so I can talk to her. I looked at Zayn, and he looked nervous. I was nervous myself but I didn't show it. I could tell Louis wanted to say something like, 'no you can't', or 'just leave I hate you'. He didn't say anything like that. It's because he suspected Zayn was with me on something. Maybe he was coming to his senses on giving me a chance. I don't care if Louis trusts me. I'd like him too, But I just don't want him to know my plan just like everybody else.

"What were you doing?" Louis asked Zayn. It kinda took Zayn of off for a second. "I was just in the hall, when I saw Harry," Zayn said. Louis believed him, but he knew there was more to the story then just that. Zayn didn't tell him everything. Louis looked at me again, eyeing me up and down. "Zayn get away from him," Louis said calmly. Zayn listened and moved next to Louis.

I was a threat to him.

I began to speak, "Louis you can't-." He interrupted me, "yes I can. I'm protecting the people I care about."

"You care about me, don't you?" I asked quietly. He didnt answer me, because he knew he did, no matter if he hates me right now or not. I really gotta talk to Hannah. She could be thinking about what we talked about right now. Luckily Louis is distracted by me. I'm not currently reading her mind so I'm guessing. Wait a second, her mind! I don't have to tell her, I could mind message her. Louis wouldn't hear it if it's a mind message.

I tried calling her, 'Hannah can you hear me'? She didn't respond. Louis was still eyeing me up and down. Even though I'm mind messaging Hannah, I still have to respond to Louis or he will know something's up. "Louis can we just talk about this?" I asked. "There's nothing to talk about," he said. I looked at Zayn hoping he would back me up. He was debating I could tell. "Lou, actually maybe you should talk to him," Zayn said.

That made Louis even more mad, "and since when are you on his side?"

"I'm not, I'm just saying maybe you should-" Zayn began. "Well, have you noticed that he's the reason we left?" Louis asked him. That's when I stepped in, "Louis I'm the same person you've known forever. I'm not different, why would I change now?"

"I don't know, that's what I'm trying to figure out," he responded.

"Well stop trying to figure it out," I said.

"You can't tell me what to do."

"What are you gonna do about it? Attack me? Go ahead."

"I'm thinking about it."

"Well, you sure didn't think for a second when you attacked Zayn. Somebody's got jealousy problems."

Then Louis was really pissed off. He ran vamp speed up to me and pinned me to the wall. "Look Harry, I'm not in the mood for this. So I'm gonna tell you one more time. Leave!" Louis said.

"And if I don't?" I asked. Louis didn't have the chance to answer me because Hannah stepped in. "Stop! Just stop both of you!"

Louis didn't look back at her, he froze for a second looking at me, then let go of my arms. Glad to see he still takes interest in her opinion. I looked over at her, and she looked back at me. She mouthed something to me, 'tell him'. She wanted me to tell Louis what we talked about. Little does she know, that's what I don't want him to find out, that's why I came down here. I shook my head no to her, and Louis saw me. He turned to her, and she looked down like she didn't even see me standing there. Louis didnt buy it, "what's going on?"

Hannah looked up at him, but didn't speak. She looked at me to answer for her, so I did. "Louis can I talk?"

"I won't believe anything you say," he said. Then I looked at Zayn and Hannah hoping somebody would back me up. Zayn finally did, "Lou maybe you should listen to what he has to say."

"Why should I?" Louis asked. "Well, you never know, it could be something good," Zayn replied.

"Are you actually buying this? You sound like you're on his side."

"Louis you don't-"

"You can't trust him! He's gonna hurt her!"

Then we heard someone quietly say, "I trust him."

Everybody froze, including me. All 3 of us looked towards Hannah, who was sitting on the couch, criss cross. It surprised Louis the most. Now I was certain, whatever I do to try and stop it, Louis will find out. He will find out what we talked about. I guess I just have to live with that. But I can't tell him how she can help Liam, it would worry him. So the only way to get him to trust me is to give him a reason to believe I won't hurt her. The only reason I have is that I like her, which would piss him off. But I need Hannah to know that so she feels safer trusting me, and so she won't think about it too much. Louis can't know everything, it's better that way. Sadly I think he's gonna find out I like her either way now.

He looked at her with shock written on his face. "What?"

Before she answered him she looked at me. She wanted my approval to say it again, I nodded. I don't have much to lose now, I already lost Louis' friendship.

She was scared to say it to him, but she did anyway, "I trust him." Louis walked closer to her, but not in a threatful way. It almost looked like he was gonna feel her head to see if she's feeling ok. He didnt have much to say, I didn't think he would. If I was in his place I wouldn't be able to think of anything either. All he could get out was, "why?"

"Because," she began saying as she looked at me, "he's not lying."

"How do you know that?" Louis asked concerned. She replied calmly, "because I believe in second chances, and he's not." Her answer totally through Louis off guard, but he was listening. He trusts her I can tell, I'm not sure about Zayn.

Louis got down next to her, "you don't know that babe. I've known him longer, he's good at lying."

"I know Louis, but something tells me he's not gonna hurt me. Listen to what he has to say first, please," she told him. I saw him lightly nod at her. Louis looked over at me and got up again. He was still mad, but not as mad. The only thing that could make him more mad was if I really was lying, and I was tricking his girlfriend. But I'm not, and her and Zayn both know it. Zayn knows the proof why I'm not. He walked closer to me to make sure I heard him clearly.

"Alright Harry, you got one chance left. Convince me."

I smirked. That's all I needed to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N okie dokie guys. Hope u like the book so far. Not to much more to go until the finally! I can't even wait!

Comment/fan/vote..next chapter up soon!