Chapter 13

Hannah's POV

She looked at me, and gave me a puzzled look. "Who are you?" She asked.

It was her, but she doesn't remember who I am. "Umm it doesn't matter right now, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Liam brought me here, I'm his girlfriend," she said.

Was this really happening? "No you're not, you have to get out of here, he will hurt you," I said. She stood up, I could tell she was scared, "look I don't know you, but Liam is really sweet, he would never hurt me."

"Yes he will!" I shouted. Oops, I hope no one heard that. "Get away from me you're scaring me!" Malory shouted back. I was trying to help, but she was being difficult. "Malory I'm trying to help you," I said. Then she called out for Liam. "Malory listen to me! I won't hurt you just trust me," I said. I backed up away from her to calm her down, and I ran into someone, it was Liam. "Liam this girl is scaring me," Malory told him. I looked up into Liam's eyes, he was angry. I backed away from him, I was scared. I tried not to think about him being a hybrid, or the sickness, that would just make him even more mad.

"Hannah what's the problem here?" He asked me. I shook my head, "nothing Liam, I just ran into her," I said. He looked deep into my eyes, "is that the truth?" He asked. "Yes" I said. I was lying. He didn't compel me.

He looked at me suspicious, "Malory why don't you go back to my room. I need to talk to Hannah alone." Malory nodded and walked down the hall, I turned and watched her. Then I looked at Liam. "What do you want with her?" I asked him. He smirked, "I just wanted some extra company babe." I know he's lying, I glared into his eyes.

"Look Liam, that's my friend. Louis told me if I came here she would be safe, so please just let her go," I said. Liam laughed at that, "well babe unfortunately that's not going to happen, but don't worry, she will be perfectly fine with me."

I shook my head, I backed up further away but he just kept walking closer. "But Hannah, since I have you stopped here, I've been meaning to tell you something," he said. He tried grabbing my arms to keep me from running away, but I wouldn't let him. I was getting really scared he might do something bad, "don't touch me you- you......Hybrid!" I covered my mouth.

Oops, I probably shouldn't have said that. Liam looked at me and backed up, I was hoping he either didn't here me say that, or he's not mad about it. He looked mad for a moment, then started to smirk, he even laughed a little bit. It was kinda creeping me out.

"So you already know then, haha. Well I guess I don't have to tell you anymore. But who told you, Louis?" He asked.

I shook my head. I was speechless at first, then I quietly spoke, "Harry told me."

"Oh that makes sense, Harry can't keep his mouth shut," he said as he laughed.

"I'm sorry for saying that Liam, I really am. Please don't-" I began saying.

"Babe I won't hurt you, why would I? What all did Harry say exactly?" He asked.

I didn't say anything at first, I was too afraid to. He asked again, "Hannah what did Harry tell you?" He was getting mad.

"Nothing Liam, he just told me you were a hybrid, and I just thought hybrids hurt people," I said. "Well they could, but I'm not a bad hybrid. As a matter a fact I'm more of a vampire than a Werewolf. I won't hurt you, or your friend," he said. I nodded, "ok well I guess if that's all, I will see you later."

He said bye to me, and I walked down the hall to Louis' room. Liam stood there and waited till I turned the corner, I occasionally looked back at him, and he just smiled. I tried to keep my mind blank of any thoughts, but it was difficult.