Chapter 10

Hannah's POV

I was waiting for him to tell me. But at the same time I was scared to know. What if Harry meant what he said? That knowing Liam's secret will pay off in the long run? That's basically the same thing as saying that knowing it will eventually bite me in the ass. Was it worth it?

I didn't matter, he already began to talk.

"Liam is different. He can't always control himself. It's because he has another ability that sometimes takes full control of him," Harry said.

"What do you mean takes full control of him?" I asked, "I know vampires sometimes lose control but they still have the ability to stop themselves."

"Well he sometimes can't stop babe, and I'm not talking about vampire-ism, I'm talking about another ability that takes full control" Harry said.

"What is it?" I asked.

Harry looked scared. It's like he was afraid Liam would hear him, he even looked around to see if anyone besides me was standing there. Then he faced me again once he saw that we were alone.

"Liam's not just a vampire" he said, "he's something else too."

"What?" I asked.

"He's a Hybrid" Harry said.

My eyes got wide when he said that. A Hybrid is a mixture of two species. He's already a vampire, so what else is he? A werewolf? I've seen vampire werewolf hybrids on TV shows, like the Vampire Diaries. Werewolf bites kill vampires, and if Liam's a werewolf too, that means that he can kill the other boys. But Liam would never do that. In tv shows, Hybrids don't have to turn into Werewolf's if they don't want to, so it's all by choice. Liam can choose not to turn and choose not to hurt the boys, so why would Harry be scared of him still? Liam's so nice, he would never turn by choice. Or maybe this isn't like tv. "What?" I asked. I was still in shock.

I think Harry read my mind, I kept thinking about why he's scared of Liam.

"He's a hybrid werewolf, and yes you're right usually hybrids can turn by choice. But he also has a sickness. It doesn't have a specified name, but sometimes the sickness makes him turn, even when he doesn't choose to. It usually happens when he's mad about something or hyper. That's why I'm afraid of him sometimes. When he turns he loses control," Harry said.

Well now it makes sense. That sickness is controlling Liam, not the fact he's a hybrid. But because he's a hybrid, when the sickness controls him he kills more people. So being a hybrid just makes things worse. Maybe he's the one that bit Louis ex girlfriend.

Harry read my mind again. "He was the one that bit her, but he couldn't help it. And it's not like we can just lock him up, he's our friend" he said. He laughed lightly.

"Well I guess that gets complicated, considering he's your friend. But isn't there a cure for his sickness?" I asked.

he shook his head, "no we already looked, we just have to be careful around him, and you do too. If he can kill us, he can kill you. So stay away from him" he said. I nodded my head. He started to sound like Louis. Speaking of Louis, he's probably wondering where I am.

"Anyway babe that's his secret, you can't tell anyone you know, especially Louis. He will kill me if he found out I told you. Just remember to stay away from Liam as much as possible. If he asks you to talk to him say no, he could be guiding you into a trap," he said.

Then I remembered Liam asking Louis if he could talk to me in private. He probably was trapping me, Louis seemed to think that. But I didn't bother telling Harry about that.

"Okay I won't say anything to anyone, and ill keep away from Liam" I said. Harry smirked at me, "good" he said.

"Well that's all I needed, I should probably go now," I said. I tried walking past Harry to the door but he stopped me and pushed me back a little. "Wait babe you're forgetting something," he said.

"What? You said I will pay you back in the long run," I said.

"I'm not talking about that babe" he said, "you also said that I was aloud to punish you." I don't remember saying that, but I know Harry was going to get what he wants one way or another. So I nodded, "ok make it fast." He looked into my eyes and smiled. His teeth were so white and shiny. Then his eyes turned red, and his fangs came out. The veins popped out from under his eyes, he was in full vampire mode. "Wait, what if you can't stop?" I asked him.

"Then just hope someone comes to your rescue, but don't worry, I'll stop" he said. I wasn't so sure about that. The girl from the other night, Angie, he didn't stop biting her until I threw a knife at him. Imagine if I didn't throw the knife. I wouldn't need to be punished but Angie would be dead. She probably already is, so I guess either way someone gets hurt.

"It will be over before you know it babe," Harry said. Just like what Niall told me, but that only lasted two seconds because of Zayn. I don't think he will come to my rescue this time. Harry grabbed my arms and pulled me close to him. Then he looked directly into my eyes and smirked. His eyes may be blood red, but I could still see the other Harry through them. The Harry with green eyes, the one that was nicer to me, and looked human. Maybe that's a sign he's becoming less of a killer. I trusted he would let me live.

Then he opened his mouth, and bit into my neck. I was immune to the pain so I just stood there, waiting for him to pull his fangs out. He grabbed on to my arms tighter. His fangs grew deeper in my neck, it began to hurt so I tried to push him away. He wouldn't let me push him. I could tell he was enjoying himself. I was getting dizzy, pretty soon I'll collapse on the floor. His fangs started to come out. He finally let go. Blood was dripping out of his mouth down his chin. He wiped it off and looked at me. "You'll be ok babe, I'm done now, we're even" he said.

He actually stopped. Maybe his addiction to blood wasn't as strong as I thought. He smirked at me, I tried to smile back but I was so dizzy. "Here let me help you babe" he said. He laid me down on his bed to rest. I was trying to tell him I had to get back to Louis, but I couldn't, I was too dizzy. Louis will eventually wonder where I am, and come looking for me. But he can't find me in Harry's room, because then he will get mad at Harry, and then Harry will point fingers at me saying I came to him. Then ill probably get punished again for lying to Louis, and ill have to explain why I even came to Harry in the first place. Which all leads into Louis finding out I know Liam's secret, and then ill be dead, because Harry told me not to tell him.

"Har-r-ry" I managed to say. He sat down on the bed next to me. "What is it babe?" he asked. I tried to speak but words wouldn't come out clear, "I ha-hav." It was no use, I couldn't speak. But then I remembered something, Harry can read my mind. I thought about what I wanted him to hear, that I had to go back to Louis because he's waiting for me. Harry looked at me.

"babe you're too weak to go to him right now. But you're right, he can't find you here. I will just take you back to your room. If he asks why you're bleeding tell him you let me punish you because you felt bad that you threw the knife at me," he said. I nodded at him, but that made my neck hurt. He picked me up and carried me out the door. "Lets just hope Louis isn't already looking for you" he whispered to me. I looked up into his eyes as he carried me down the hall, they were green again. I smiled, his green eyes made me feel safe, they were such a pretty color. He looked at me and smirked, "you doing alright babe?" He asked me. I nodded, and kept looking at his eyes. He looked up and saw my bedroom door. He opened it and carried me to my bed, then laid me down. He sat down next to me. "Just rest for a little bit ok Han? I'm sure Louis won't mind, just remember what I told you to tell him" he said. I nodded and smiled at him. He smirked back at me, then he got up and walked out the door.

I took a nap, when I wake up Louis will probably be standing there. Who knows....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ok guys, sorry it took so long to write. I will work on chapter 11 tomorrow. Hope you like the book so far.