Chapter 14

Hannah's POV

I looked at Louis for a moment, then looked back at Zayn. I was thinking about slapping Zayn, but that would be wrong considering I kissed back. My face got pale, I felt sick. I didn't know what to say to Louis, I was really scared. At least I'm not thinking about Liam's secret, all I'm thinking about is what Louis might do to me now. I turned to look at Louis; he was really pissed off. "L-Louis it's not what you think," I said. He shook his head, "then explain Hannah, cause it sure as hell looks a lot like you making out with Zayn."

Actually that's exactly what it is.

"Lou it's not her fault, it's mine. I'm sorry man," Zayn said. Zayn stood up, I just sat there looking at the both of them. "Dude how could you? I thought we were mates, but then I see you all over my girlfriend," Louis said. I looked at him surprised, I wasn't his girlfriend just yet, he never asked me out.

Well I mean, I guess he didn't have to?

Louis looked at me, you could tell he was mad, but he also looked disappointed. "I know Lou, I'm sorry," Zayn said.

Louis walked closer to Zayn and clenched his fists. Then before you knew it Louis punched Zayn right in the nose. "Sorry wont cut it Zayn," he said. Zayn fell on the ground and began to bleed, but right away it healed. "Oww ok, I guess I deserved that Lou," he said. Zayn stood up and covered his nose. "Are we done?" Zayn asked. I didn't have anything to say to either of them, I just watched. "Done? Oh we're not done. I hate you! You fucking made out with my girl!" Louis yelled.

"Dude I said I'm sorry, and you punched me!" Zayn said. Louis was about to punch him again, then I said something, "Louis stop, don't hurt him!"

"Hannah stay out of this! I will deal with you later," Louis said. Zayn looked at him angry, "Louis don't you dare hurt her, she's had enough!"

Zayn swung at Louis and missed. Louis ducked. They both went all out, they tackled each other to the ground. I was scared, and shouted for help. Harry, Niall and Liam all rushed down stairs to us and saw them fighting. "Guys what the hell is going on?" Harry asked. I began to cry and buried my face in the couch. Liam and Niall pulled Zayn and Louis apart from each other. "Guys stop it!" Niall yelled. Harry came over to me. "Hannah what's going on?" He asked. I shook my head in fear, "Louis is mad at Zayn."

"Why?" Niall asked. Louis looked at Niall, "because that asshole kissed my girlfriend." Louis pointed at Zayn. The boys all looked at Zayn surprised. "Zayn is that true?" Harry asked him. Zayn nodded, "yeah I did, and she enjoyed it Lou." He didn't want to deny it. Louis tried to grab him and hurt him again, but the boys pulled him back. "Look Lou, hurt me if you want, but don't hurt her, she didn't start this," Zayn said. Louis shook his head in disgust. "Whatever man, I will deal with you later. C'mon babe."

He tried to grab my arm but I backed up. "What, so now you hate me?" He asked. I shook my head, I was crying. "Babe I won't hurt you, c'mon," he said, as he reached his hand out to me. I was scared, but I slowly reached my hand out and grabbed his. He walked me out of the room, I looked back at the boys. Zayn stared directly into my eyes.

Louis walked me up stairs back to his room, holding my hand the whole time. He let go when we sat down on his bed. He looked at me and wiped my tears away. "Babe why did you do that?" Louis asked. He was hurt. I shook my head, "I don't know, I'm sorry Louis, I-"

"Babe It's ok, it's not your fault it's Zayn's, he can be quite.....persuasive," he said. I started to cry again, I was so afraid he was going to do something. "Louis I'm sorry," I cried out.

I started to play with my hair, "shhh baby it's ok....but, unfortionetly you kissed him back, and that can't go without punishment babe." I started to cry more. "Please Louis, don't hurt me," I begged. He smirked, "don't worry babe, I won't bite you. I have something else in mind. You have to stay here with me for 3 days, you can't leave this room. If you're hungry I'll get you some food. I'm going to see if you actually like me or not." I shook my head instead of saying no. I got butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to run, far away, but I knew he would come and find me. I just got pale, and cried more. "Baby it will be ok" he said. He put his arms around me, and I leaned into him and hugged him. I didn't know what else to do, so I just stayed there and let him comfort me.

This is the first time I couldn't keep a straight face around him. I couldn't stop crying. Louis put his hand on the back of my head, and he ran his fingers through my hair. I don't know how he does it, but it was working, I stopped crying and closed my eyes. I was really tired. Louis grabbed me and laid me down on the bed under the covers. He then laid next to me. I know he's still mad at me, so I was prepared for the worst. Louis played with my hair as I fell asleep, he really knows how to charm a girl. I tried not to fall for it any longer.

I had to find a way to get out of here, but not tonight. Tonight, I'm just going to rest. Louis leaned in and kissed my forehead. Then we both went to sleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ok guys, im going to my dads tonight, which means I will have more time to write. I'm gonna try to finish the next chapter tonight. It will be up ether tonight or tomorrow. Hope you like it. Comment/fan/share