White Out(part 2)

A/n: if anyone is wondering why this took so long to get published is because I had a better idea and had to start over twice.

Catra

"Ah. Here we go. Well, the drilling bots are gone." Entrapta screamed.

"What? They just disappear into thin air?"

"Maybe there's scientific truth to the rumors about strange happenings in this region."

This was dumb. The rumors were obviously not true and just made up to scare people. "We weren't sent here to chase rumors. Hordak wants tech. If your bots can't dig it out, then maybe I'll send you down there to—" I was interrupted by the sound of Adora's voice. I turned around to face them, "Hey, Adora." I looked over and Claire was looking down picking at her nails. "Hey, Claire."

She looked up and was about to speak when she was interrupted, "You're pretty far from the front line. I guess Shadow Weaver's keeping you away from the action since you lost the battle of Bright Moon." I sometimes forget how clueless she is.

"Shadow Weaver? Wow. I always forget how clueless you are."

She-Ra pointed her sword up, "We're her to take back this land. Time for you to go back to the Fright Zone."

"You want us to go? Try and make us." I responded.

"My pleasure."

She-Ra tried to attack me with her sword but I had started running. I could here another set of footsteps, which I presumed was her terrible friend, Sparkles.

She-are transformed her sword and tried attacking me, but I kept dodging her attacks. She swung a rope at me and caught me.

"Don't move." She-Ra commanded. It was funny when she threatened me.

"Oh, please. You'd never have the guts. You know, as much as I love our fights, it's way too cold for this." I pulled out the tech and was about to place it on She-Ra's sword. But Claire jumped in right before I was about to touch the sword. Entrapta told me it would make her powerless so I didn't think that much of it. I put it on Adora's sword to quickly after putting it on Claire. I heard and scream and looked over at Claire. Her veins were bright red and she was holding her head. What have I done? She-Ra quickly followed those actions but I was more concerned with Claire.

"Catra, what did you do." Both of them were going mad and She-are was about to kill me.

I ran over to Entrapta, "You said she'd be powerless."

"She will be. Eventually. I think." Entrapta responded.

"Actually, this is pretty cool." The both of them were trying to destroy Glimmer and Claire looked very hot.

Adora was shot with one of Bow's arrows and there was a net surrounding her. She quickly got out of it and got her sword stuck. When she got it out, ice started cracking and her weird friends fell into a hole that was created.

"This is the greatest thing that's ever happened." I said. Claire turned and looked me dead in the eyes. Her and Adora started chasing after me. There was one thing about this fight that was different then the rest. Claire and Adora were showing no mercy. She-Ra raised her sword and started laughing like a crazy person. "Adora, wait."

"Stay away from her." Scorpia attacked She-Ra and was holding her tightly.

Claire was still looking at me. She looked unsure of what to do. I saw that Adora had turned back to normal. I got up, not taking my eyes off Claire. She blinked a couple of times but passed out after a few seconds.

"Oh, I get it now. The sword got infected, not Adora herself. Huh. I guess she really is organic matter."

"What about Claire?" I asked