A New Life?

Hey guys. I've been thinking about Izuku for a bit and I wondered what his job could be. He's dead so he can't be a hero, and even if he could he doesn't want to meet his past tormentors. And that will be explained in the story. I have several ideas. He could either be a dojo master since he knows Soryu Style, he can be an artist, or he can be a bodyguard.

Please let me know which job you suggest he should do.

Thank you and enjoy the story.

To describe Izuku's past life in one word. It would be 'hell'.

To have top pro heroes as your parents but neglect you for 10 years. To have the people who said they care about you but to leave you and never call or at least send a gift on your birthday. And to have your sibling and your past friends bully and abuse you for life and to have them torture you in a forest and leave you for dead. That's hell.

But Izuku's life has turned upside down and for the best.

After Izuku has received money from a "kind civilian" he was now able to buy a house for himself to live in.

Which is what he was looking at right now.

It was a two-story traditional house with a garden. Izuku looked at the house and remembered the price of it. It was so cheap he wondered if it was haunted. Luckily it was cheap enough for him to buy some furniture and some clothes.

It was night time and the outside lights were on and the street lamps were lighting up the streets.

It was the fact he can only go to the house at night since he can't go out in the day. A part of being a demon is that Izuku couldn't go out in the sun otherwise he would be killed and turned to ashes.

Izuku heard from Akaza about an ancient flower that makes a demon walk in the daytime. However, it was ancient and it was probably gone and will never be in season.

Izuku is sad knowing he can't go out during the day and has to consume human blood to use his powers. But for now he needs to get his life back in order and find a job.

Luckily with his body he can fake his age and say he is 18. However, he still needs a name for himself. He can't go with Akaza. If he is planning on going with being a vigilante then he needs a new name. Not Izuku Yagi or he might get caught and his family might be looking for him.

But right now he just wants to see what his house looks like.

"Wow, its even bigger than the photos, not complaining," Izuku said in awe at his new house.

Izuku stepped inside his new house to be met with a hallway that leads to the kitchen and living room. The kitchen was pretty basic, stove, fridge, and oven. Izuku knew how to cook because of his learning experience with making terrible foods in an attempt to feed himself.

He knows how to clean up after himself because he has been cleaning up his room for the past 10 years since his mother doesn't go in there.

The living room was pretty basic, the T.V. was small and connected to the wall. There were two sets of chairs and one sofa.

Izuku turned on the T.V. to see the same thing on each news channel. Heroes. Heroes. All Might's sudden retirement. Telekenic's also sudden retirement.

Izuku just turned to the next channel hoping not to see another sight of that bastard father. But on each channel, it was a memorial remembrance of All Might and Telekenic either supporting them, thanking them for all their hard work in protecting them or just begging not to go into retirement.

Izuku just hated hearing or seeing his parent's faces, after all, they did neglect him and reget his dream and only supported his bitch of a sister.

Izuku turned switched each channel over and over but all he could see was heroes and his parents' retirement.