Vigilante In The Making

Up an arms

Izuku and Hade are sitting in Hades office with a whiteboard. The whiteboard had a drawing of a newer version of Izuku's mentors attire.

The sleeveless Haori that Akaza once had turned into a sleeveless hoodie. Still it showed his pecks and abs. This exposure was Izuku's idea as he still wanted to carry on Akaza's legacy. Even if it's his less lack of clothing.

He still wears Akaza's baggy white pants.

Around his waist is a cloak that hanged to his calf, this is an easy access to use whenever Izuku needed to cover up before the sun rises.

Also around his waist is a container of first aid supplies. Even though he can heal himself, Izuku still needs it to cover up someone's wound from a demon or cover his wound from the sun.

On Izuku's fists we're brass knuckles in which Hade and Izuku thought about. The scenario in which a demon cuts his arms off still lingers in Hade's mind. However Izuku said that he has a plan for that, in which it also is a skill he is trying to develop. And to much of Hade's surprise, he didn't do anything about it as he wants the child to grow and train to be as powerful he might be.

And finally on his feet are shoes with plating on the soles, heel, and toe that would do a good damage on someone.

"Anything else that can help your costume, this shouldn't matter for someone breaking the law but I can see every aspect of your outfit fits your needs. As well as carrying on the legacy of Akaza just like you said," Hade told him.

"Yep, this should be good," Izuku told him.

"Ok, as for the brass knuckles and shoes, I don't know how your going to work with them if a demon cuts of your arms and legs," Hade told him.

"I already have a plan for that in mind," Izuku told him.

"Ok, though we're literally placing similar aspects of Akaza and we don't know when Muzan will send more demons at us, but you will prevail, am I right?" Hade asked him concerned.

"Yes I will," Izuku smiled.

Izuku doesn't know what to do when Muzan appears or if he finds out about Izuku.

But Izuku is powerful and smart enough to know that when he doesn't have the upper hand he has to be forced to make one. Izuku couldn't stop now. There is probably another demon out there hurting others. But the most important factor in which he needs to protect is himself, Momo, and the Yaoyrozu family. If anything happens to them he cannot live with himself knowing he probably caused the deaths of the people that care about him.

"Alright I think I can make the attire, the medical supplies should be on you though, and the brass knuckles and shoes, I will focus on them since I know the material," Hade told Izuku.

"There really is a special metal that can help kill a demon properly?" Izuku asked.

"Yes there is, it's not that expensive, but I know the metal since I spent some time studying geology," Hade bashfully told him.

"That's good," Izuku told him, "so we can forge this into brass knuckles and that's it?"

"Of course not," Hade told him, "we still need medical supplies, your cloak and everything! Not only that but we need to find areas in where demons are most frequent! And we have to keep in mind your selfish attempt to further your vigilantism by going after other villains."