He Knows

It was 5:00 and the sun hasn't risen yet so it was safe for a demon to hide before the sun comes up. It may be bad but not for our hero.

Izuku Yagi or Hakuji Rengoku is now in front of the Yaoyrozu mansion.

Izuku realize that it was about 30 minutes from his house. Wow. And here he thought his neighborhood was filled with old people and veterans.

Izuku did find it odd though that he didn't need identification or a background check for this job. Not even some history with his family or friends.

It could be either two things, one is that they are very desperate for a bodyguard to protect the daughter of the Yaoyrozu family. Since their net worth is big, they would get requests for arranged marriage a lot. And a lot of people would do anything to get their wealth. Even as to nearly kidnap and try to kill family members just to take their money. And Momo's condition and status in protecting herself, just makes it hard.

Another thought is that it was just a request from Momo Yaoyrozu.

Momo Yaoyrozu.

The thought made Izuku remember her and her beauty.

Her long black hair, her cute gentle face, her voice, and her intelligence.

The thoughts made Izuku blush, then he started to shake his head. He was not a pervert. But he doesn't mind appreciating someone's beauty.

'I can't think about that right now, the sun is almost up and I have to get to work before she wakes up.' Izuku thought as he walked up to the house.

Izuku then knocked on the door to be met by a maid giving a respectful bow.

"Rengoku-kun welcomes back," the maid said in a respectful tone.

"Oh no-no-no I'm just looking after Yaoyrozu is all," Izuku said while frantically waving his arms.

"You are taking care of the master's daughter, no?" The maid asked. "I should be respectful towards individuals besides the master and his relatives."

"Well I guess that can't be helped then," Izuku said in a defeated tone. He doesn't deserve this much respect. All he did was save the young mistress. And she saved him from police custody. He should be the one respecting them and indebted to them.

But Izuku didn't complain as he went downstairs to the locker room. To be honest the first time he walked around the mansion he was lost. The place is so freakin big it has its own echo. Yaoyrozu had to find Izuku and it took hours just to find him right in the hallway that lead to the front door. It was funny as hell for Yaoyrozu but a total embarrassment for Izuku.

Izuku entered the locker room which was a locked room with wooden stalls that had locks on them.

He took out his key which was provided by the house for employees to change into their former attire.

'Ok as for now, just make sure she is fine and she has everything she needs,' Izuku summarizing a plan for tonight, 'until the sun goes down and when Ms. Yaoyrozu goes to sleep that's when I can head home. Or at least go out to the city when it's nighttime. I need to find gear and clothes for when I do vigilantism. Considering I can change my face and features, I don't need to hide my face. But I need to find clothes that I would never use during work. And just in case if I'm caught up and the sun is rising I need thick clothing to cover myself from the sun.'

'I don't need weapons, I can use my demon art,' Izuku concluded, 'so maybe a cloak or a hoodie? They might help with keeping myself out of the sun.'

'For my vigilante suit, what should I use. I can't wear something clunky or something that constricts me. That would limit my movements. Something light and probably I should probably use Akaza's clothing as my vigilante suit.
I don't need sleep so I can just do work and more work at night and do it again with no sleep.'