Award ceremony - Hade's love

Izuku, now dressed in a fancy tuxedo, is sitting in a limo with its destination set on Keio University. It has a blue snowflake pattern on his vest and pants, all blueish gray, with a black tie. His hair is cut pink hair still curly with tiny bits of green tips.

He also has two diamond earrings because Hinote and Yuki decided to pierce his ears last week. Momo saw it and was immediately blushing at how handsome he looked.

Izuku was alone as Hade wanted to be for reasons Izuku didn't know.

Today was the day Hade would receive an award for his achievement in saving Momo, and it would be the night when he gave his memorable speech.

And it is also the day he meets the bastard's son.

Izuku was mentally and physically prepared to meet this son of a bitch. But, unfortunately, Izuku was also fuming with rage and wanted to kill this man.

However,r this is also Hades night to celebrate his achievement. So even though he doesn't want the bastard son to approach Momo, he also wants to be there for Hade.

So, for now he will have to resort to putting up a tough guy persona to scare off the man. And had to act mature throughout the night and not let him get under his skin.

This made Izuku seem calmer as he asked himself.

'What can the bastard son really do?'

Soon Izuku's limo stopped indicating that he was at the assembly.

Izuku looked to his right to see flashes and lots of them coming from different angles.

Izuku then took a deep breath to calm himself for the encounter.

'This is only happening for tonight, hopefully he will leave Momo alone after this, I just hope Hade isn't planning on doing anything too rash to scare off the inheritors,' Izuku mentally thought, 'just be happy for Hade I know that this act is what every parent would do...'

Then Izuku realized it, he never had that type of parent who would go beyond the lengths just to save their child.

He never had that and instead had to try and save himself from when he was a child to the day he supposedly died.

And as he was being hurt, where was his parents?

They cared more about his sister's life than his.

And for Momo to have someone like Hade.

He was jealous of her.

Izuku shrugged off this emotion as he opened the door to be met with photographers who were taking photos of him.

Though he was uncomfortable due to being recognized by Muzan. He realized that as long as he doesn't show tattoos then he can actually get away from getting recognized by anyone.

And his pale skin color matched his hair and eyes made him absolutely stunning

Soon the limo he arrived drove away for the next limo to arrive.

Momo's limo.

As her limo came to a complete stop. Momo exited the vehicle, dressed in a red scarlet dress with a yellow belt around her waist, her hair was tied back and in a spiral hairstyle. And she wore red sandals to top it off.

Momo's dress made Izuku blush in shock of her amazing beauty. Momo looked at Izuku with a smile and blushed at how handsome he was. She then approached him as she ignored all the paparazzi and questions shouted at her by reporters.

"Well, first time at a party?" Momo asked.

"Yeah, I never expect this kind of treatment," Izuku said to Momo before looking at her dress, "Beautiful dress by the way."