Time of Fun

After 7 years of having a godforsaken disease. Momo is finally cured.

Now with her long painful hurdle out of the way. She is doing what she has always wanted to do for so long.

Leaving her home and exploring the world around her.

Of course she was accompanied by her caretaker/her best friend Hakuji Rengoku who is actually Izuku Yagi.

She didn't care as he was more experienced than her, and he had more control of his quirk and had the strength to protect her.

Though she is training to be a hero, she is less physically trained, but is mentally and academically trained.

Currently, Izuku and Momo are walking around town with a list of places to visit.

The first place they are going to is a boba shop which was American style Izuku suggested. He knew that place since Izumi and her friends go there a lot.

When they got there it had wood flooring and beautiful wallpaper.

Izuku and Momo got in line and started looking at the menu.

"What should I get?" Momo asked, she never tried boba in her life.

"Just get what seems good to you," Izuku suggested. Izuku was quite nervous as he didn't want to end up bumping into his old childhood tormentors since this place was their natural habitat.

"Okay, um..." Momo was having a tough time deciding what to choose until she decided on one drink she thinks is good, "I want to get the strawberry fruit tea."

"Ok, I'll get the Caramel Milk Tea," Izuku said as he tried boba a few times but decided to go for something new.

"Oh we're next," Momo told him as both Momo and Izuku went to the register to make an order.

"Hello welcome to Boba Factory, what can we get for you," the cash registrar asked them with a kind smile.

The couple then gave the cash registrar their order. Once the person behind the counter has gotten all of their orders, she gave them their receipt with a number of which they will call when their drinks are made. Soon both Izuku and Momo sat down and waited for their number to be called.

Soon their number was called, and they grabbed their boba and left the shop.

"MMMHH, this tastes amazing," Momo told Izuku as she drank her boba.

"Yeah, it's very sweet," Izuku said as he tasted his boba.

"It tastes exactly like a strawberry," Momo observed her boba.

"Mine is very yummy," Izuku also observed

"Hey how about we share?" Momo asked.

"Huh??" Izuku misheard her.

"You taste mine while I taste yours," Momo suggested.

"Uh- yeah sure," Izuku blushed as he traded boba drinks with Momo.

"Thanks," Momo said as she traded with him.

They both then drank their boba both getting the exact same reactions.

"It's so sweet!" Momo told him.

"This does exactly taste like a strawberry," Izuku said.

"Mmm," Momo sighed as she enjoyed the taste of strawberry and caramel from both Boba's.

They both then exchanged back their bobas and continue to drink.

But then a sudden thought crossed their minds as it made the two teenagers blush.