Touch of warmth & hate

Izuku and the Yaoyorozu family are finally driving back home from the Award Ceremony.

Aiko reeking of alcohol and wine while being constantly flirty with Hade.

Momo now feeing happy about this party.

Hade now determined to remove Hirayama from his position if he had any chance of keeping his daughter safe.

Izuku now serious about the threat Shinto said.

With every assassin now being hired to kill him. What hope do they have with killing someone like Izuku who is apparently immortal.

Unless if someone figured out about his sun weakness that doesn't seem to be the case.

So Izuku feels immediately worried about this. Either they are going to find out his weakness or they are going to get to him by hurting someone he cares about.

Either way, he has to be ready for each encounter.

Izuku sighed as he laid back in his car seat.

He has his old past to deal with, heroes to avoid on his vigilante nights, demons to kill, Muzan and his lackeys, and now he has to deal with the potential assassins after his immortal soul.

He can't catch a break.

After a long drive down the road the car Izuku was in immediately stopped as he was in his train of thoughts.

Izuku immediately knew he was back at home. Izuku then opened the car door and stepped out and was in front of the Yaoyorozu house.

After Izuku stepped out, the car drove off for a new car to drive up to the house.

The car door opened to reveal Hade carrying a drunk and hammered Aiko in his arms.

"Come on sweetie make some *hick* sweet love to me," Aiko slurred as she laughed.

"Aiko next time I should have kept the alcohol away from you, but you always find your way to it," Hade told her as he struggled to pick her up.

"I'm never going to be separated by the things I live in this world, good alcohol, my lovely daughter, and you my handsome stud," Aiko said with glee.

"Sweetie Momo and Izuku need to sleep," Hade said because he knew how long 'it' was going to be for him.

"I don't care now take me inside I want you to receive your second award for tonight!" Aiko screamed.

"Oh my god you're a pain," Hade said as he carried his wife up the front stair to the house.

Soon another car rolled up and to the knowledge of Izuku, it was Momo's car.

Izuku being a gentleman opened the car for Momo to step out.

Momo walked out of the car and looked at Izuku before thanking him.

"Thank you Rengoku," Momo said to him.

"You're welcome," Izuku said to her as he raised his hand, "let's go inside shall we."

"Yes, let's go inside," Momo said as she walked with Izuku while holding his hand.

Both teenagers walked up the stairs and into the house. When they arrived, they realized that the staff was nowhere to be seen, neither was Yaoyorozu's parents.

Izuku then realized that the reason for the parents' absence is because they were probably in their bedroom.

Izuku and Momo walked inside however Izuku let of his hand and looked at Momo.

"I'm going to head back home to rest Momo," Izuku said though he was actually going to see Hinote and Yuki to thank them for the previous lessons.

However, Momo didn't let that happen.