The Past Never Dies

22 years ago

Deep in an abandoned house at the edge of the woods.

There was Blood.

The bodies of the dead men and women filled the abandoned room. The room was very old, with mold covering each wall along with the blood of the previous victims, the caret was old and ripped, and the ceiling was leaking. The only light source came in through an open balcony overlooking a forest.

In the middle appears a deranged and crazy demon who seems to be eating the corpses. He was pretty muscular with a green Mohawk.

"Yummy, delicious, rich!!" The demon laughed as he chopped down on a breathing human.

"Please, just kill me. Let this end," a weak voice of a scared teenage girl cried as she watched her mother being eaten. Her leg was bleeding as a chunk of her leg was bitten off.

"You are so sweet and cute. Eating you will be a delicacy, so just lay down and wait for your turn," the demon laughed as he slapped his knee.

The girl continued to shed tears as she stared at her parents, who were lying dead with half of their skin missing.

Soon the demon cracked open a skull, lifted it over his head, and downed the blood and brain as it poured into his mouth.

Crack

A sound of a cracked knuckle is heard throughout the room.

The demon and the human girl looked toward the sound, and it came from the balcony.

"My my, what a mess. You are the demon my crow told me about," a voice of a young man spoke as the demon looked back to see a teenage boy wearing a black uniform under his flower kimono. The most noticeable feature is his kitsune mask, "green hair, Mohawk style, and has a fascination with young female flesh."

"All I want is to enjoy my meal. Who do you think you are?" The demon spoke in a rude tone.

"An angel sent me from above to kill the demon who caused so much pain," the boy replied, "and now your mine."

"Haha, pretending to be a hero, well, your sure going to regret that," the demon said as he stood up. He turned his head to look at the boy, "you are going to be a filling appetizer!"

The demon lunged at the boy. The boy simply leaped out of the building and into the woods.

The boy stood almost 10 meters from him, staring coldly at him.

The demon then placed his hands on the ground, and the ground started to grow. This action caused huge roots to rise from the ground and lunge at the boy.

The boy stood there unfazed for a split second, then all the roots that came at him were cut to pieces.

The demon was shocked at this move but then looked at what the boy held.

It was a katana.

The blade was colored light blue.

But what was engraved on the blade is what scared him.