Bonding with Yaoyrozu

Due to Izuku's years of being neglected, he knows how to cook and clean, as well as support himself.

This is important for Miss Momo. He has to do everything for her. This includes, cooking for her, cleaning for her, and making sure she's safe from harm.

Izuku thanked his lucky stars for this opportunity. If this has not happened Izuku would never met Hade and his brilliant mind about demons.

He would have struggled with keeping up payments for his bills. He wouldn't have a place to stay during the day. He wouldn't have been given the opportunity to help others.

And he would have never met Momo.

Momo.

Izuku stopped for a second and shook his head. 'Can't think of that right now, I have to give this medicine to Miss Yaoyrozu.'

Right now Izuku is giving Momo her daily medicine which is a drug that halts the effects of her heart disease.

Momo is wearing her usual nightgown with her hair tied in a spiky ponytail.

Izuku then grabbed her last pill container and a glass of water. Izuku then opened the cap and grabbed a pill.

"Ok here," Izuku then passed the pill onto Momo, she then placed the pill in her mouth, "ok now drink."

Izuku then gave Momo the glass of water. She started to drink the contents for the pill to be easier to swallow.

When she is done, Izuku starts to put the pill containers back into the box.

"I have to take this back, are you going to be okay while I'm gone?" Izuku asked.

"Your only going to be gone for a few minutes," Momo told him.

"I know but the entire place is a maze, so I might be gone for longer than that," Izuku told her, "Maybe half an hour, maybe an hour, days, weeks, months?"

"Stop talking as if your going on along exhibition," Momo told him, "it's just down the hall and to the left, the pantry for my medicine should be there."

"We'll thanks for the reminder, if I knew that beforehand I would have been her in 2 minutes instead of an hour," Izuku retorted as he walked off.

It took him hours just to find her medicine closet just to realize it has been down the hall this whole time.

"I still can't get over that," Momo said as she started to chuckle a little bit.

"I know don't laugh at me for that," Izuku told her.

"Then why did you remind me about that then?" Momo asked but Izuku already left the room beforehand.

"Oh my, just when I start asking questions," Momo said to herself.

However something stocked to Momo's mind about her servant.

"But his quirk, what is it?" Momo asked, "he said it's shock manipulation. But somehow he's able to regenerate in a blink of an eye. As well as that search quirk."

Momo starts to remember the night where she was kidnapped, remembering each details about  her knight in shining armor's quirk.

"Maybe it's part of one quirk. Like Shoto. His power includes both opposites, half cold and half hot. So maybe it's part of one quirk. It would explain multiple aspects of his powers."

"But it's not opposite neither does it relate to some sort of animal so I can't rule mutation quirk."

"Not animal. Not opposite. Maybe part of one big quirk."